JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Peace and Security, Great Tribulation, Armageddon

It looks that many subjects are thrown into this topic...including Mental Health...earthquakes.

Perhaps we could be more selective to support the subject of the topic? ☺️

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

1 minute ago, Loyal said:

Yes, it's all my fault, I'll try to improve, okay?

Thanks. I generally avoid topics about P&S, GT and Armageddon because they turn into a huge rabbit hole of miscellaneous information and opinions. I think more people would stay interested in the topic if it was more focused. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1987646

3. For what reason will the nations proclaim “Peace and security”?

3 Nevertheless, the nations do not fully trust one another. As a precaution, they maintain their military establishments at full strength. Hence, will it be because of a sincere, genuine love for one another as members of the same human family that rulers will unite in making the proclamation of “Peace and security” for all the world of humankind? No, but it will be to allay the justifiable fears of the people.1 Thessalonians 5:3.

The UN General Assembly meets Wednesday, two days ahead of the anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, with Kyiv and its allies hoping to garner broad support for a resolution calling for a "just and lasting peace."

The draft resolution, sponsored by some 60 countries, is to be voted on after the close of debate -- not expected until at least Thursday. The text "underscores the need to reach, as soon as possible, a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in Ukraine in line with the principles of the Charter of the United Nations."

37 minutes ago, Loyal said:

The UN General Assembly meets Wednesday, two days ahead of the anniversary of Russia's invasion of Ukraine, with Kyiv and its allies hoping to garner broad support for a resolution calling for a "just and lasting peace."

The draft resolution, sponsored by some 60 countries, is to be voted on after the close of debate -- not expected until at least Thursday. The text "underscores the need to reach, as soon as possible, a comprehensive, just and lasting peace in Ukraine in line with the principles of the Charter of the United Nations."

Limited time left. Time is greatly reduced. 

Am I ready?  Jehovah will be there for you and me. 

I cant wait to see to end all sufferings of mankind and all living things like animals. Everyone has the rights to enjoy life not only existing. 

23 hours ago, Loyal said:

The result: 

https://news.un.org/en/story/2023/02/1133847?utm_source=UN+News+-+Newsletter&utm_campaign=89f98f200e-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2023_02_24_01_00&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_fdbf1af606-89f98f200e-[LIST_EMAIL_ID]

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 2/22/2023 at 6:01 AM, jps said:

i hope the end will come within 12 months,

my car wont probably pass next MOT 🤪

I bought tickets to a concert, and I hoped the end wouldn't come before the concert.    :headphones:

So, sometime between my concert and your Ministry of Transport test will be ideal.   :ok:    jk

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

They might declare peace and security as a result. 

So let us do what we can while we can. 

Although we dont know the hour and the day. 

But we have the sure hope to live in a better world. 

23 minutes ago, Loyal said:

I would like to know why the end of the pandemic has not yet been decreed? Are they expecting something? 

By whom? The US president has already announced that emergency services related to Covid will stop in May.

What are you suggesting "they" are expecting?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D