JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

BREAKING NEWS | House-to-House Preaching Will Resume on September 1, 2022

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 621 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

8 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

I'm eager to hear the announcements/letters with further direction! 

I guess in the hours, days to come it will be provided. 

As of now, nothing from USA branch provided to non service committee elders. 

Soon though..... 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

19 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

I'm eager to hear the announcements/letters with further direction! 

I'm eager to have 1 topic instead of 3 so far. 

:bringiton:

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Should be fun.
But we need a JW back to service sale!

Commercial:
Car Detailing special - 20% off 4-doors and 40% off vans.

30% off tasers, stun guns, non-lethal launchers, and pepper-spray.

But wait there’s more…

August 2022 we are offering a 30 day boot camp for sprinting in dress clothes, advanced training for car hood sliding, and window diving optional. Just $59.99 per couple.

38 minutes ago, AH173 said:

I'm eager to have 1 topic instead of 3 so far. 

:bringiton:

Its always fun to see how many people post the same thing :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I think I will walk around the neighborhood today and write all of the addresses on a House to House record so i can get use to taking Not at Homes again...:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, halfspanishlee said:

Forgive me if am not excited and jumping for joy am not even going to in person meetings yet now in person minstry wow its to much. 

Same here 😵💫 my anxiety is already kicking in. I’m scared but todays text taken from Exodus 3:14 helps me remember Jehovah will help me become whatever is needed to accomplish HIS will. Even if I am terrified 🥴

The last writing territory the territory servant gave me was my own immediate neighbors. They should have just received them in the last day or so.

My house isn't TP yet so I guess I'm safe 🙃

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

44 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I think I will walk around the neighborhood today and write all of the addresses on a House to House record so i can get use to taking Not at Homes again...:lol1:

O so true 🤣

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

51 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

I'm still going to use the ministry assistant app.  And I'm still going to get numbers for the whole territory first like we have these past 2 years. 

Now, if I'm working someone else's territory? 🤷

3 hours ago, Skye said:

The Governing Body is pleased to announce that the house-to-house preaching work of Jehovah’s Witnesses will resume on September 1, 2022. We pray for Jehovah’s rich blessing to be with all of you as we resume our house-to-house ministry!

This is SUPER NEWS!!!!!

Yes, Yes, Yes I am ready

12 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

I'm still going to use the ministry assistant app.  And I'm still going to get numbers for the whole territory first like we have these past 2 years. 

Now, if I'm working someone else's territory? 🤷

We started using Territory Helper during the pandemic, i need to see how it integrates with Ministry Assistant. I haven't done that yet.