JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

A good joke

dilip kumar

Did you hear about the American Indian that drank 40 cups of tea??????:tea:

They found him laying dead in his tee pee.  

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

1 hour ago, Pjdriver said:

I pulled this on the friends on zoom ministry this morning. It definitely caused some chuckles. And one brother even asked me to send it to him. 🤣 😂 🤣

Thanks Br. Burt.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

10 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

That is an abbreviated form of the old joke that my granddad would ruin back in the 1950's

it goes:

There once was an ole Indian Chief that went to England and fell in love with tea. He loved it so much that he brought back to America a whole boat load. Getting home he drank tea to the wee hours of the night. They found him the next day dead in his tea pee.

Granddad was one who couldn't tell a dirty joke so he always ruined it by saying "dead in his wigwam." 😂

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

20 minutes ago, rocket said:

That is an abbreviated form of the old joke that my granddad would ruin back in the 1950's

it goes:

There once was an ole Indian Chief that went to England and fell in love with tea. He loved it so much that he brought back to America a whole boat load. Getting home he drank tea to the wee hours of the night. They found him the next day dead in his tea pee.

Granddad was one who couldn't tell a dirty joke so he always ruined it by saying "dead in his wigwam." 😂

Years ago I was in a car group and we were telling joke and  a little old sister long in the truth said:

"I went to the Dam to get some dam water. I asked the dam man if I could have some dam water...but the dam man said I couldn’t have any dam water. So I told the dam man to keep his dam water."

Then she spent the rest of the morning trying to assure us she wasn’t saying damn....just dam.  :coffee::lol1:

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

1 hour ago, rocket said:

My father in law wouldn't say fig newtons for the same reason, only newtons..☺️

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

Figging : The act of putting a shaved ginger root into the anus. It creates a burning sensation around the sphincter, and a cooling sensation at the same time.

Ok, now I understand reason the word is not used in polite circles because of its sexual connotation. 🙁

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

Oops, that is from urban dictionary, so maybe it is more contemporary.

See a more traditional source. Merriam Webster

Synonyms for fig

Synonyms: Noun (1)

damn, darn 

diddly [slang], 

diddly-squat [slang]

Spoiler

(not) give a fig

slang To (not) be concerned about someone or something. Most commonly used in negative constructions.

Edited by happiness IS

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

2 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Crazy culture, words are fine in one place but offensive in others. Been guilty of making that mistake myself. 

Not so much what the word fig meant but that it made him think of another swear word which he didn't want to even get close to saying...🙃

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

10 hours ago, pnutts said:

How to Frame a Frigg

https://archive.org/details/how-to-frame-a-figg-1080p

How to Frame a Figg is a 1971 comedy film about a bookkeeper's bungling assistant, Hollis Alexander Figg (played by Don Knotts), in the Dalton city hall, who finds himself framed for embezzlement.

Thanks Br. Peter.

Daydream -

This isn’t a joke but I think it’s funny because it really happened 

My husband was ordering 40 chicken wings and the girl asked him..

‘how do you want them’

and

he said, ‘20 left and 20 right’