JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Fibonacci Sequence, watch and wonder

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to do a job where I cold-called on people for an insurance company. The number of people who said that to me... I used to do my presentation and see what their reaction was and then as I left, I would say, " Oh by the way, I am...". It sometimes got a nice reaction.

Well, you've lost me! What does this post have to do with ANY of the videos posted, or any other posts in this thread? Did you perhaps post in the wrong thread, or Is this an example of "cold-calling"? :S

Cute... :crush: But sometimes' date=' a little bit noisy... especially around 4am :o[/quote'] That's because she wants some quality alone time with her Daddy.

48858=2393-Love.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

• 2 weeks later...

Any one remember the group Paul Revere and the Raiders. Two of the original members became brothers. One of them is still alive and performing. In this video he is performing with his wife and two daughters. He serves as an elder in Los Vegas and his two daughters are pioneers.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Any one remember the group Paul Revere and the Raiders. Two of the original members became brothers. One of them is still alive and performing. In this video he is performing with his wife and two daughters. He serves as an elder in Los Vegas and his two daughters are pioneers.

Thanks Lynn, for the memories and the information. Just to think I saw them a lot on TV when I was about 13 . And to think :loopy: two be came Brothers . Just great.

The original manager of the Raiders was a JW and he witnessed to all in the group that would put up with him. During some of the time the group was together JW's were banned in Spain and Portugal. When on Tour, they would smuggle literature into the country in their guitar cases and anywhere else they thought they could get away with. Through the society they had underground contacts. It made exciting conversation when I was in my mid teens in the 60's, like a spy thriller.

The original manager of the Raiders was a JW and he witnessed to all in the group that would put up with him. During some of the time the group was together JW's were banned in Spain and Portugal. When on Tour, they would smuggle literature into the country in their guitar cases and anywhere else they thought they could get away with. Through the society they had underground contacts. It made exciting conversation when I was in my mid teens in the 60's, like a spy thriller.

How do you know these things? This is good.

We must be about the same age. And we both live in Mo.

The group was formed in a resturant in the tiny Oregon town of Tualitan.

The Raiders original manager, is my brother inlaws brother. He went on Tour with the group and brought back many stories.

One year ago our current CO came from Las Vegas and Phil "Fang" Volk helped move the CO up to Oregon and many stories were exchanged as my sis and brother inlaw were there also to help move the CO in. One funny story from the CO was that Phil has "Fang" on the back of his guitar and the CO says he has "friend of Fang" on the back of his. Well it was funny when the CO said it anyway. They both like to jam with the brothers and sisters when they get a chance.

The group was formed in a resturant in the tiny Oregon town of Tualitan.

The Raiders original manager, is my brother inlaws brother. He went on Tour with the group and brought back many stories.

One year ago our current CO came from Las Vegas and Phil "Fang" Volk helped move the CO up to Oregon and many stories were exchanged as my sis and brother inlaw were there also to help move the CO in. One funny story from the CO was that Phil has "Fang" on the back of his guitar and the CO says he has "friend of Fang" on the back of his. Well it was funny when the CO said it anyway. They both like to jam with the brothers and sisters when they get a chance.

so cool thanks. Oh were about the same age but one of us is not from Mo. HaHa And` Friend of Fang `is funny. I saw the fang guitar on utube.