JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the ride Bob went on ....

Awww... I remember when this ride first came out. It was AWESOME!!!! Waited 4 hrs in line! Made it so I could ride in the very front!!! NEVER EVER ride in the back. Because if ANYONE gets sick on it, it's coming straight back at you. ;)

This video doesn't do it any justice... And the view when you get to the top.... BREATHTAKING!!!!!

Drew and his family went the week before us, and he said while he was waiting in line, the train stopped and was stuck at the top for 20 minutes. Finally it started up and pushed them over the hill. He said when it came back to the loading dock, the people were all cussing up a storm :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

Drew and his family went the week before us, and he said while he was waiting in line, the train stopped and was stuck at the top for 20 minutes. Finally it started up and pushed them over the hill. He said when it came back to the loading dock, the people were all cussing up a storm :)

if i ever set foot in that contraption,the'll be recovering my body!:S

Visit my website: www.Hcgessentials.com

Growth Demands Change!

Jonathan is my youngest son, the father to Luke. This is a video that was entered in a contest. He won first prize.

NOW, I know who Luke's father is!!!

Great kids Joan - bionic and a movie star. :lol2: Thanks for sharing - Jonathan's video was really funny.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

We've got them here, by Bassenthwaite Lake, just out of the town of Cockermouth, where our shop is. They are quite an attraction. There's footage on this site (Ospreys tab) of a young bird trying to pick up a fish nearly the same weight as itself - nearly drowned! However, it surfaced and lifted off from the surface of the lake, soaked, but got up and flew off with the large fish in it's talons- what strength and grace.http://www.ospreywatch.co.uk/index.html

We've got them here, by Bassenthwaite Lake, just out of the town of Cockermouth, where our shop is. They are quite an attraction. There's footage on this site (Ospreys tab) of a young bird trying to pick up a fish nearly the same weight as itself - nearly drowned! However, it surfaced and lifted off from the surface of the lake, soaked, but got up and flew off with the large fish in it's talons- what strength and grace.http://www.ospreywatch.co.uk/index.html

I can't seem to find the video you spoke of on the site. Is it under the "webcam" tab?

I can't seem to find the video you spoke of on the site. Is it under the "webcam" tab?

Musky, 3 tabs to the right of Webcam, you will see Osprey. That's the tab you want. Enjoy!:)

Musky, 3 tabs to the right of Webcam, you will see Osprey. That's the tab you want. Enjoy!:)

Thank you! But when I try to play it it says "unavailable in your area". What do they have against the Gamma Quadrant of the Galaxy? X(

I'd have thought you'd have assimilated the technology required to receive this Musky?! smiley-alien003.gif

Sorry you can't see our local osprey video in Gamma Quadrant. I tried searching the BBC site and Youtube in case it's also there, but it's not. Anyway, I did find this one, though it's just north of us across the border in Lochgarten, Scotland, but it gives interesting info about how they carry the fish they have caught. Don't know why presenter Chris Packham is wearing a mask, he looks a right Silly :? - a comment below the video says "I didn't know bank-robbers like bird watching!"

If I had a video machine I'd film the naughty sparrowhawks diving on the nest of blackbirds in my garden and me squirting the baddies with a plastic 'washing-up liquid' bottle of water! Cats, Magpies and Hawks beware - Helen the nest defender is armed and ready!!:upset: