JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Richard Wayne Penniman (aka Little Richard) about fifteen years before "Tutti Frutti, oh, Rudy...." If you're familiar with early period Beatles, you'll know that McCartney was heavily influenced by Little Richard.

A-whop bop-a-lu bop a-whop bam boom

Here is some very rare footage of "Little Richard" as a child, when he was just starting out in the music biz' ... from some movie with Van Johnson ...

http://www.wimp.com/oldschool/

It's Richard Wayne Penniman (aka Little Richard) about fifteen years before "Tutti Frutti, oh, Rudy...." If you're familiar with early period Beatles, you'll know that McCartney was heavily influenced by Little Richard.

A-whop bop-a-lu bop a-whop bam boom

Here is some very rare footage of "Little Richard" as a child, when he was just starting out in the music biz' ... from some movie with Van Johnson ...

http://www.wimp.com/oldschool/

Thanks, Gwen!! This was amazing! I've never seen this before...Talk about being a natural...so talented at such a young age...I had no idea. Thanks for sharing.

I intend to live forever...so far so good. :D

Wasn't this talented kid's name Frank 'Sugarchile' Robinson from Detroit? I think I've seen other Youtube videos of him playing great jazz stuff with the Count Baissie band.He was only 7 years old, so a newsreel said - amazing!! Mr F Robinson still plays jazz and gospel stuff as far as I know. I think the film was Leave - not Leave from 1946. I like Nat King Cole myself, still have my old LP's and some of Dad's 78's of Jackie Wilson and Paul Robeson's amazing big voice.

Thank you for sharing Gabrielle. That was truly magnificent!

You're very welcome, Gwen! I was a bit hesitant at first to watch this video...I can't bear to watch animals or any creatures suffer, but this outcome was so joyous that I just had to share it with you all...

go snowball go... oh yes!:lol2:

It just dawned on me (since I can't view your video) that perhaps your video's about Snowball the dancing bird? He's quite a sensation here in the U.S.!

This is huge.... The U.S. military decides to abstain from blood! http://wn.com/US_Military_decides_to_Abstain_from_Blood_%21_www_keepvid_com
O my goodness, it sure is big.

42173=1770-11_1_203.gif

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

This is a real cute cat playing with dolphin video.:sunshine:

http://www.slothster.com/2352-Cat-On-Boat-Plays-With-Dolphins.com

Being a cat lover, this has to be just about the cutest thing I've ever seen....Can't tell who's enjoying it more--the cat or the dolphins?!?...I think it's a 'tie'...

Thanks, Vernalee!

Thank you Gabriele, the video of the whale rescue was just wonderful. I cried like a baby when she? was finally cut free. :crying:

You're welcome, Josie...It really grabs your heart, doesn't it?!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...