JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

Wasn't the choreography spectacular then? Some of the dancing was entertainment indeed. I especially liked the purple and pink night 'suits' with the fuzzy slippers, wonder what movie that was from? Would like to see it.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, we had some discussion on the forum about pomegranates and how to de-seed them. I was initially drawn to the water method but always looking for something faster. Here's what we found, grand girl and I did 2 whole pom's and it took less than 5 minutes for all 4 halves. AND she had fun smacking the pom!!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Staugu's video of Snowball dancing is the cutest thing! That bird has better rhythm than I do! Plus he can lift his legs higher! You really have to praise and thank Jehovah when you see a video like that - he gave certain creatures the ability to apprecaite music and a beat and want to actually dance to it! What a God!!!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

OK, we had some discussion on the forum about pomegranates and how to de-seed them. I was initially drawn to the water method but always looking for something faster. Here's what we found, grand girl and I did 2 whole pom's and it took less than 5 minutes for all 4 halves. AND she had fun smacking the pom!!

Cheryl, have you ever seen that crazy Russian guy who gives kitchen tips on how to do things faster and easier? He's hilarious, you'd love it! He calls himself "Crazy Russian Hacker" and he has all kinds of tips including the one with the Pom! It's a whole series on You Tube. He even shows you how to open a can without a can opener!
Edited by shali

Annie and Joan,

Your videos and thoughts are wonderful. This what I consider one of the real blessings of belonging to this forum.

to get to share things like your videos from literally brothers and sisters from around the earth. To you Annie, before

your video I gad never heard of Sheepshead, Ireland. Makes me want to come on a vacation. And you Joan, share we

us all the very truths we so treasure, only in such a way they are made to feel so very real. Thank you both so very

much for your videos. I look forward to what ever other gems may await me as I explore the rest of this thread. One

final word. I'm glad they deleted Dismal Bliss's Crow and Cat video. They need to do the same with the other cat fight

video. It is disgusting ! ! !

GStorrs46

Musky,

Your sense of humor is almost as sick as Dismal Bliss's. Tormenting those poor frogs by an on screen worm !

GStorrs46

Bob ( Dismal Bliss ),

It would appear you are stuck on stupid crow videos. If one didn't know you better that might suggest you need

to get a life. But you didn't hear that from me.

GStorrs46

How do you stop your ears from bleeding?

Lots and lots of cotton balls! And maybe some Beatles afterwards!

BTW, found this interesting article with some details behind the song and "Mr. Fish" http://m.sacurrent.com/Blogs/archives/2014/02/12/the-true-sa-based-story-behind-icejjfishs-viral-on-the-floor-video

Edited by JayMusicGirl

B, I was referring to the music video- OH DEAR!

Now the Russian? He's incredible! I like how he said make a muffin 'sammich!' What a cutie!

Did you see the pomegrante one yet? If not, I can post it for you. P.S. I didn't watch the whole video of the guy singing, could only take the first 3 seconds so I didn't know what was actually in the video.
Edited by shali

Hey B, please do post the one on the Pom, love it! 

Your the smart one for getting out while the gettin' was good- me? I kept waiting for something wonderful to happen, which it never did. There I go again, always looking for the happy in a bad situation! HA!