JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is possible!! Wolf and man reside together ........ 

The woman show in the video, was one of the workers at the park, but had been away for two months. This video was shot upon her return.  The wolves were very eager to show her how much they missed her.

" Indeed, what do you have that you did not receive ? "

I dare anyone to watch Rosie's video (above) WITHOUT smiling - it's impossible! Sometimes I wonder what Jehovah sees in any of us, but then you watch this video and can see what Jehovah must see!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

This a is a very well done segment of a series ~ A Science Odyssey ~ titled~ Bigger Better Faster

Here is a link to the entire series link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL0VcnQ92XNVZARYYmvR7XSKJ2T3KeoWwR

Bigger Better Faster is fascinating part about technology of the 20th century.

If posted before I apologize but I first saw it in the 1990's on PBS.

Hey there, I am going to try and post three videos, just to show you a wee bit of New Zealand culture (Maori). The first one is a love song sang by the Maori - I've posted one sang by Dame Kiri Te Kanawa because she is the most known for singing this song and it shows some beautiful shots of New Zealand. The second one is the same song by Hayley Westernra - with the english translation so you brothers and sisters know what is being sang.  The third one was from our Convention two years ago now, the last song number: 134  sang and performed by our beautiful maori brothers and sisters. Hope you enjoy all three.

2. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9GXua6gD4Hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just putting the link in case the embded link doesn't work:

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

2. <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9GXua6gD4Hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is that a national anthem ? really ? I can see almost nothing nationalistic there

really beautiful song! (of course, the voice of that girl makes everything)

The third video:

cant you tell us what that brother is saying between the singing parts ?

that brothers behind are really wearing horns ?   :lol:  (maybe there are just feathers, I cannot see exactly)

Adelin not sure if you have heard the song eidelweiss that was nicknamed austrias second national anthem because the austrians were more fond of this song than their nationalistic anthem. Pokarekareana is merely a love song nothing more nothing less could be debated that this sung more than our badly worded anthem, but since im not into nationalistic songs its a non issue. And yes they are feathers not horns and my son knows the daughter of the brother taking the lead. Bear in mind please this was at a convention with blessing of all brothers iorganising this. This was for our international delegates.

The brother as was evident by his actions was welcoming all our overseas delegates and conveying our love or aroha

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

My comments had only a positive and appreciative attitude  :)

I think if that would be the national anthem in my country, I would be able to sing it  :lol:  (because it has nothing nationalistic) - it's beautiful

and about that chorus - wonderful voices and ..... it's so beautiful to see this kind of diversity  (don't worry I wouldn't have any problem with the horns, also - it could have been a traditional thing)

thanks for posting that  :star:

Edited by Adelin