JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A clip from John Grisham's "The Rainmaker". In these scenes are Matt Damon, Mary Kay Place with Johnny Whitworth on the staircase.

I liked this because even hollywood knows, that only Jehovah Witnesses go door to door!

Psalms 51:6 "In the secret self...may you cause me to know sheer wisdom"

Randy, I absolutely love Jazz like this. It's been my music of choice since I was 7 and heard the 'sound' that made me so happy. 

Craig is one I listen to a lot. I love it. You probably like The Rippingtons too? Oh man, they're incredible. 

Jefferson Starship, Stevie Ray Vaughn...oh ya.

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Hard to believe this Osprey got 5-6 fish at a time and then got a flounder under 3 feet of water and made off with what looks to be a 5+ lbs. steelhead. Have you ever seen a bird shake water off like a dog does? Its talons are amazing! 

There are 3 sequences in this one video:

1st sequence - catches half a dozen fish in one strike.

2nd sequence - plunges talons into deep water to grab the prey.

3rd sequence - captures a big fish that looks as if it weighs more than he does!

This is incredible to watch!

I did not expect THAT! I wasn't really interested until Missy said it was so funny. It was HYSTERICAL!!! I haven't laughed like that in days! Feels good, thanks Chris!

Just reading your post just made me BUST out laughing all over again......that was a real gem!

Bro Christopher won the prize for "Best Posted Video" award as far as I'm concern.

:) lol ....

It is, of course, a spoof. It is special effects and clever filming by a programme on a comedy channel. It is hilarious, but ultimately not true!

It seems at first just possible that it is real, though, and that is its real strength. Reminds me a bit of Python at its best.

It's a riot!! If I could spot this spoof (I'm generally the gullible one that can't see one) anyone can. I'm gonna corner MH and get him to watch just so I can laugh at his face as he watches it! Bwhahaha, I'm still laughing!

All you have to do is listen to the commentators right from the start, nobody could take THEM seriously. 

Edited by bagwell1987

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 2 weeks later...

It is, of course, a spoof. It is special effects and clever filming by a programme on a comedy channel. It is hilarious, but ultimately not true!

It seems at first just possible that it is real, though, and that is its real strength. Reminds me a bit of Python at its best.

yes the first could have been true, but all six, at that point you would know its fake. Blood on the field, chair is not allowed not to count other offenses. But VERY FUNNY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk