JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

13 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

choose to be happy.jpg

Everytime I try to keep my head up and move on, I trip over something. ...:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I really need to post this on my wallyes.gif.c728f06366e244eda7f846d66e0bb6d2...right next to 1Thes. 5:17

570bc213031d3_PrayIncessantly.jpg.bba292

I know how I'd feel because I experience this on a regular basis.

Feels bad enough to provide me with an incentive to not want to make anyone else

feel that way--especially not Jehovah.570bc3c7be94c_Yessad.gif.037fe911b35fe72

(1 Thessalonians 5:17) Pray constantly.

I still want to say 'incessantly'. ^_^

A reminder that I need to contact my brothers and sisters just to say hi and see how they're doing...and not call only when I need a favor from them.

Need to contact Jehovah more to thank him for what he's aldready doing/done for me, too. ^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

A Scots Doctor asked when my nephew was bitten by a mouse. "What is a Moouse?"

Reminds me of story of the Scotsman who saw a                                                  and said" If thta be ya moouse, I'da hata see ya rats"

Moose.jpg

Edited by pnutts

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I had to upgrade the lounge PC and install a second hard drive. Faced with some missing case components I decided to opt for water cooling.

image.jpeg.9cd56e8199b9a981fb0384190674e

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

3 minutes ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

I had to upgrade the lounge PC and install a second hard drive. Faced with some missing case components I decided to opt for water cooling.

You can also set up a water misting system that will cool your equipment....for awhile...:D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

22 hours ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

image.jpeg.9cd56e8199b9a981fb0384190674e

I spent a $100 for my water cooler, boy :?

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

This is true for me, have had a bully/liar at work who is always causing drama, telling lies. In her email she sends her lie in between 2 compliments, typical passive aggressive. Almost ready to quit, packed up my stuff this morning but MD said give it a bit longer. Sigh, the longer I'm around people the better I like my dogs. Except Jehovah's people, they make me smile.

telling lie.jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

20 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

This is true for me, have had a bully/liar at work who is always causing drama, telling lies. In her email she sends her lie in between 2 compliments, typical passive aggressive. Almost ready to quit, packed up my stuff this morning but MD said give it a bit longer. Sigh, the longer I'm around people the better I like my dogs. Except Jehovah's people, they make me smile.

telling lie.jpg

This type of complaint is more common than you may realize, especially in an office environment. However, there are very strict non-harassment laws that apply in the workplace and most companies have a zero tolerance policy in this regard. You say you have a bully/liar at work. This definitely constitutes harassment and is not to be tolerated. If your manager is aware of this situation and allows it to continue, then you can file a complaint with your human resources/personnel department if you have one. If still nothing is done to stop the harassment, filing a lawsuit is your prerogative, and the law is on your side.

BTW, not sure if this post is in the correct forum.

Edited by minister159

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near" --- Jim Morrison

"The more I know, the less I understand. All the things I thought I knew, I'm learning again" --- Don Henley

Was listening to radio (NPR) yesterday and they mentioned that the sun is viewable in Denmark and therefore it's time ⌚ to let out the cows... Has anyone seen the dancing cows before? I did find a video on YouTube but since I don't speak Danish I don't want to post something with possible inappropriate language because it could be tourist from another country and not be Danish... if you have seen the dancing cows , can you post pictures or videos?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

Was listening to radio (NPR) yesterday and they mentioned that the sun is viewable in Denmark and therefore it's time ⌚ to let out the cows... Has anyone seen the dancing cows before? I did find a video on YouTube but since I don't speak Danish I don't want to post something with possible inappropriate language because it could be tourist from another country and not be Danish... emoji6.pngemoji1.png if you have seen the dancing cows , can you post pictures or videos?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Which video?

Google "dancing cows video" there are so many different vids, hard to tell which one the Danes were talking about.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.