JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

On 8/8/2019 at 11:43 PM, TonyWenz said:

Yes, but you can eat twice as many!!! emoji3058.pngemoji507.pngemoji3058.pngemoji507.pngemoji477.png

Just Older emoji856.png

I bring good news. You can eat 8 times as many if they are half size in each dimension.

Better eat 10 times as many just to make sure.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

On 8/24/2019 at 6:31 AM, dilip kumar said:

Today at the meeting.... Christian love in action. 233f2c2c33b46aa1fed1a999c80ab45e.jpg608826346257a86ba94719c3611845e5.jpg

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Whoever came up with the design for those chairs would be a billionaire - i see them all over the world.

Those girls are just gorgeous - i'd like to see them in 10-15 years time together.

On 8/20/2019 at 2:22 AM, pnutts said:

Don't have a cow if...

cow.jpg

We have a town nearby - it's the only place I know of,  you can get milk from Bulls.

bulls01.jpg

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

On 8/17/2019 at 2:46 AM, GodlyDevotion said:

20190817_074558.thumb.jpg.74fbd027a9013da107b3ab577659d089.jpg

Lol.

A sister and I had an experience almost similar to this one day.

She asked me to accompany her to a RV in her building. No problem. So we're on the elevator to the RV's floor and offered literature to a lady on the elevator. She said no. No problem right? We thought so. It just so happens that as we're waiting for her RV to answer the door, a young boy about 12 years old it seemed knocked on the same door that the lady in the elevator went inside of. The thing about that is that door he was knocking on was very close to the RV's door, I'm talking "very" close.

So as the sister and I are still waiting for an answer from "our" door, the boy kept knocking. Of course probably you guys can picture this. 

Anyway, the lady of the door the boy is knocking on looked through the peephole, saw us standing there because of the closeness of the apartments and yelled "I TOLD YOU NO, I DONT WANT IT!!!" SO STOP KNOCKONG ON MY DOOR!!!

Yes, I wanted to laugh I admit where it not for the boy standing there. But you gotta hand it to him...he didn't give up but kept right on knocking. 

Finally the lady opened the door, saw who it was. I wish you guys were there and saw her face when she saw that it wasn't us, but the boy. 

Oh yes, I admit too I wanted so badly to say something along the lines of "see? It wasnt us knocking but your own son! Maybe next time you'll check before running your mouth!!!" And then laugh. 

But no worries guys. I didnt. I was a good little Christian girl, looked at her and moved on. 

Edited by Luezette

6 minutes ago, Luezette said:

Lol.

A sister and I had an experience almost similar to this one day.

She asked me to accompany her to a RV in her building. No problem. So we're on the elevator to the RV's floor and offered literature to a lady on the elevator. She said no. No problem right? We thought so. It just so happens that as we're waiting for her RV to answer the door, a young boy about 12 years old it seemed knocked on the same door that the lady in the elevator went inside of. The thing about that is that door he was knocking on was very close to the RV's door, I'm talking "very" close.

So as the sister and I are still waiting for an answer from "our" door, the boy kept knocking. Of course probably you guys can picture this. 

Anyway, the lady of the door the boy is knocking on looked through the peephole, saw us standing there because of the closeness of the apartments and yelled "I TOLD YOU NO, I DONT WANT IT!!!" DON'T KNOCK ON MY DOOR NO MORE!!!

Yes, I wanted to laugh I admit where it not for the boy standing there. But you gotta hand it to him...he didn't give up but kept right on knocking. 

Finally the lady opened the door, saw who it was. I wish you guys were there and saw her face when she saw that it wasn't us, but the boy. 

Oh yes, I admit too I wanted so badly to say something along the lines of "see? It wasnt us knocking but your own son! Maybe next time you'll check before running your mouth!!!" And then laugh. 

But no worries guys. I didnt. I was a good little Christian girl, looked at her and moved on. 

Edited by Luezette

And speaking of "a good little Christian "girl" there's an experience had between a brother, his wife and I. 

The brother and I worked a long hallway of apartments. No problem. For a reason forgotten by now we talked about a couple of celebrities (I know, I know. Not the best conversation while in service, but there it was). 

Anyway, speaking of celebrities one of my best males is Denzel Washington of course. To me he's an example of good morals in stardom. But, as I shared with the brother, one day while reading the Sunday paper, Denzel said he wanted to do romance parts. I was absolutely floored!! 

Romance parts? What? We're not talking about cozy sitting while watching TV!! So the brother asked me "So I guess you didn't see him in such and such a picture where he took his clothes off." Huh!!!? I was sooo upset over that that the brother, when we got to the next door said to me "I'll take this door Luezette, while you get yourself together." 

So now we're finished, but I'm still upset. His wife looked at her husband, then me and asked "what happened"? So her husband told her. Then she said "what? You thought he (Denzel Washington) was a good little Christian boy"? Lol. Yep, I deserved that. 

I love the upcoming articles of the WT so much I copied them off to have wider margins for more study notes then bought a $5.00 binder to keep them in. This weekend is the first of the hard hitting articles...yippee! Just copied off December mag too.

December (1077 x 606).jpg

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34