JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

5 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

What kind of fish do you get with fish and chips?  Do you get to choose?  Or is it always the same kind?

You can get lots of different types, most people just get Cod..  

Top tip; Chip shop curry sauce is a big thing here, it's the best. 

Hebrews 11:1

~ Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. ~

4 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I remember seeing that,  but not sure if it was an Outer Limits, or Twilight Zone episode.  

If I remember right it was Twlight Zone

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

image.jpeg.10c3bcbc3bfec7f58eed5d724f29145f.jpeg

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

17 minutes ago, Lee49 said:

Forest officers and firefighters use a crane to rescue an elephant after it fell in a well in Dharmapuri, India, on Thursday, November 19

2020-11-30_16h32_40.png

Poor baby must have been so scared and alone

Hebrews 11:1

~ Faith is the assured expectation of what is hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities that are not seen. ~

Just now, bear_about said:

Poor baby must have been so scared and alone

Poor thing, my heart goes out for them... have you seen the one that they're transporting to a wildlife sanctuary it's been living alone in a concrete pen for many years... I just hope it survives the moving procedure evidently it's very over weight!! 

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

23 minutes ago, normaclutter said:

First sn&^%$ of the season. 

We had some a week ago but it went away ( or most of it did before we came home from my son's ) Got more overnight and all day today.

Even truckers are flipping over it. One flipped near Strathroy on hwy 402 today. Smuck.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

1 hour ago, Qapla said:

This is not normal for Florida

image.png.040fbb4d50aae8ebc241020d321c086b.png

The temp at our house was 27 F  (-3 C) this morning

Florida??? Wow!!

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

We had friends from Florida on our Zoom meeting.

They mentioned it was cold there and had to turn the furnace on. 

it must be bitter, bitter for you guys 🙁

Here where I live in Michigan at 9 am eastern it’s 34* F with a feel like temp of 26*. 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

5 hours ago, Loopy said:

Here where I live in Michigan at 9 am eastern it’s 34* F with a feel like temp of 26*. 

Similar temp in Cleveland Ohio area. 

Pic of backyard before I used snowblower to clear the snow. 

It's a picture of snow covering an patio umbrella and metal mesh outdoor table. Had to knock all snow off and snow blow it away. 

We had 2 feet of wet snow. 

backyard morning .jpg

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible