JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

@Tabitha

Hi Sister Tabitha, are those your goats?  Alpine goats or some other breed? I see the animals are put on a long leash to prevent them from straying. Good idea. Those dairy goats are very expensive. 

fd46800c5992dd0773bc42b6eedd1a43.jpg

Edited by Mclove

Daydream -

Scientists have discovered that daydreaming is an important tool for creativity. It causes a rush of activity in a circuit, which connects different parts of the brain and allows the mind to make new associations.

1 hour ago, Mclove said:

@Tabitha

Hi Sister Tabitha, are those your goats?  Alpine goats or some other breed? I see the animals are put on a long leash to prevent them from straying. Good idea. Those dairy goats are very expensive. 

fd46800c5992dd0773bc42b6eedd1a43.jpg

Hi, yes they're ours. The big one is a toggenburg. On the right side is an alpine and the other two are crossbreeds of alpine and saanen.

43 minutes ago, Tabitha said:

Hi, yes they're ours. The big one is a toggenburg. On the right side is an alpine and the other two are crossbreeds of alpine and saanen.

I had a Nubian/French Alpine cross goat for 18 years. :D 

I got her when she was just 3 days old and had to bottle feed her.

She had the black saddle of a French Alpine, but the droopy ears of a Nubian. 

Her name was: Cindy-Lou-the-cool-poo-hoo goat and she was naturally hornless. :D 

1364102567_CINDYLOU02032021.jpg.cd7d8a2638493864127fd8987fcd57eb.jpg

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 1/20/2021 at 9:04 PM, EccentricM said:

So, there has been a lot of concept art for a new line of Star Wars books and comics coming out...

I had no idea Lord Jesus was once a Jedi.

Star Wars Reveals Official Lightsaber Close-Up From The ...

it is simple. god word is sharper than a 2 edged sword.  it must have been from a jeddi. what other thing is sharper than a laser sword???

Actually, dogs come here to loaf around.

Someone even brought their bagel.

O, no small loafs please.

😃🤓🤪🥸😂🤣😅🥲

51081276-4323-4167-9AF4-AA86CAD87F39.jpeg

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

Reminds me a bit of 2 new signs for a village a few miles from Parry Sound, ON

Sign at one edge said McKeller and other sign said McKellar. 

Spoiler

Guess which one they changed. Yup changed the correct one McKellar - took them awhile to get both changed to proper spelling McKellar

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Article regarding that little creature

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/tiny-chameleon-a-contender-for-title-of-smallest-reptile/ar-BB1dqpkN

BERLIN (AP) — It fits on a human fingertip, but this chameleon could make a big splash.

Scientists from Madagascar and Germany say a newly discovered species of chameleon is a contender for the title of world's smallest reptile.

Frank Glaw, who was part of the international team of researchers that classified the new species and named it Brookesia nana said the body of the male specimen appeared to be just 13.5-millimeters-long (a little more than a 1/2-inch.)

That's at least 1.5 millimeters smaller than the previous record holder, another member of the Brookesia family.

Glaw, a reptile expert at the Bavarian State Collection of Zoology in Munich, said the tiny male and a slightly larger female were spotted on a mountainside by a local guide during a 2012 expedition.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

We got close to a foot of snow here last night, so I had to shovel out my bird feeders.

IMG_20210205_193900.thumb.jpg.c27357948dd0f62ce6a82b12d247076f.jpg

Went in and sat down with a nice, hot cup of coffee and watched a Red-bellied Woodpecker feed on a suet block for a while.

IMG_20210205_193534.thumb.jpg.98419fb3b955edf90d83ea97f2b627b7.jpg

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif