JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3422 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I have tried that and have got the video in the documents 5 app.

However, i want it as simple as possible, for my son who is autistic.

I want to have all his videos in one place, ie the videos app/folder. Is there a way to move it from the document 5 app to videos?

I always use Documents5 on iPad for downloading videos. The embedded browser makes it very easy, and I have over 30 foreign language versions of "why Study The Bible?" In the app.

I have a new folderin the app which I named Videos and moved them from the downloads folder.

Putting things in videos on iPad really requires going through iTunes, I believe.

Edited by bohemian

ITS HERE!!!!  I saw it this afternoon.  It came up when I got back from service around (East Coast) 4pm.   I watched the presentation, live from New York, its TV.JW.ORG!!!!     Jehovah is making SURE that everyone knows his NAME, and the organization he is using to get out the Kingdom message!  I high recommend this site for the world!

I often feel like writing letters to the branch but never do but now I feel inspired and because its on a trial basis I think I will write a letter so they know just up much I appreciate TV.JW.ORG

I love love love the music video and song "Best Life Ever". When I heard the snippet in the video about missionary service I tried to write out what lyrics I could hear I thought it was just so neat.

I wondered something similarly.  How do we let them know that we don't want this to be a one-time deal.  I want TO HAVE THE THIS ALL OF THE TIMES!!!  AAAAAALL OF THE TIIIIIIMES, I say!

I'll be runnin' it 24/7 if number of views are what they are tracking.  Did anyone see a feedback link or anything?

With so much trash and negativity on tv and in the media, it's a blessing to have this broadcast. I can't wait to see my brothers in sisters from around the world engaged in Jehovah's service. I pray this is not just a short term thing,I need and want this visual spiritual food.

Edited by cj24

With so much trash and negativity on tv and in the media, it's a blessing to have this broadcast. I can't wait to see my brothers in sisters from around the world engaged in Jehovah's service. I pray this is not just a short term thing,I need and want this visual spiritual food.

I know they said it was a trial basis, but I can't imagine them taking it down.  This is just too good to go away.  

My mom is in a nursing home and not tech savvy at all, but I'm seriously considering buying her a inexpensive, easy to use tablet and try to teach her how to use it.  Being in a nursing home surrounded by preachers coming in to talk to her and not getting to the meetings has been hard on her.  I think this would be so amazing for her.  

And the main highlight from the Annual Meeting in video form!!!!!!! :o  :o  :o  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Right now they only have the highlights from 2013 and 2012 but according to Bro.Lett entire talks from 2014 coming.

He announced that the scriptural talks and related videos from the annual meeting can also be viewed on JW Broadcasting, under the programs and events channel.  I couldn't find them.  Am I blind? Crazy? Probably. But are those videos actually there somewhere and I'm just not finding them?

He announced that the scriptural talks and related videos from the annual meeting can also be viewed on JW Broadcasting, under the programs and events channel.  I couldn't find them.  Am I blind? Crazy? Probably. But are those videos actually there somewhere and I'm just not finding them?

For now I think it is only the 2013 Annual Meeting that is being broadcast. Can't have everything in a day.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Being able to watch the morning comments from the Days Text from time to time = awesome! They already have 3 episodes of this on there already!!!!!

Hhmmm. I am having trouble finding those. Could someone direct me?

It's fresh, so it might take a couple of hours to a few days to refresh and get these other features going.  Give them a little bit of time, look the world told them it would take 1 1/2 years to build a TV stage, and look, the G.B., had it done in 2 months!  HA!!!   Imagine what we can do when we are all in perfect health, 2 days, my foot!  We'll be moving, cleaning, and building in hours!!!   Oh so looking forward to instant health, this broadcast wants me to shout it out to the highest hills, forget telling those stupid daffodils!   It's fantastic, I was wondering where every one in here were, and now I know, watching clean TV! 

My parents are not tech savy so I bought a 'Roku LT' today for them to use. The only place I saw it advertised was on the Roku JW broadcasting channel page. My Mom is bedridden and very weak now, and I just have to share this with her before she passes away.

It is only $39.99 and a Roku representative assured me it would work in a live Chat with them. I did not want to spend $50 or more on a more expensive Roku box that are mostly advertised.

Personal Greetings from Paul and Kathy Forgive me if I got long winded, there is just so much to share.

If you want to download any of the videos for personal use, such as on a portable device or DVD for those without internet access, the Chrome extension "FVD Downloader" (or any similar extensions) will successfully grab the link to the video file and let you manually download it yourself, as you would download any of the videos already hosted on JW.org. 

I just want to note here that the extension does not automatically download anything, it only gives you a link to manually download the video. The link it gives you is the same one you can find yourself by using 'view source' while a video is playing and searching within the source code for the word "files". So neither the extension nor the downloading itself is any violation of the updated TOS.

If you choose use the FVD Downloader extension, here's the instructions:

1. Play a video from the on-demand section of TV.JW.org.

2. While the video is playing, the FVD Downloader icon in the top left corner of your browser should be a blue down arrow. Click it.

3. In this menu, to the right of the video name, there will be a blue "Download" box. This is a direct link to the video as hosted on the JW.org servers. Click this link and the video will begin downloading to your computer according to your normal browser settings.

He announced that the scriptural talks and related videos from the annual meeting can also be viewed on JW Broadcasting, under the programs and events channel. I couldn't find them. Am I blind? Crazy? Probably. But are those videos actually there somewhere and I'm just not finding them?

Here:

http://tv.jw.org/#video/VODProgramsEvents

My parents are not tech savy so I bought a 'Roku LT' today for them to use. The only place I saw it advertised was on the Roku JW broadcasting channel page. My Mom is bedridden and very weak now, and I just have to share this with her before she passes away.

It is only $39.99 and a Roku representative assured me it would work in a live Chat with them. I did not want to spend $50 or more on a more expensive Roku box that are mostly advertised.

Nice. I can only imagine how much it will mean to her. 

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)