a.  Bring it to the Kingdom Hall for  "clean-up day" 

b.  Hospitality lunch in honor of the Sunday speaker and his wife

c.  Hospitality luncheon for C.O. and wife

d.  After family-worship dessert

e.  None of the above.

f.   Other (i.e. please state)

downsized_0721111319.jpg

38 minutes ago, Precision said:

Scrumptious F.  All of the above.   :toothbrush:  Except  E. of course. 

I'm pretty sure this is exactly how I would answer.  Only 'pretty sure '  because the sight of so much scrumptiousness kinda rattled my already rattled brain and my stomach growled so loud that it woke up Miss Kitty and that furball thinks that I'm holding out some goodies and she wants to fight over them..mmmroarrr...

20160220_223739.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/20/2016 at 8:32 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

If I had this plate of strawberries I would make a .....?  :)

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=turtle+strawberry&&view=detail&mid=0BD04D4B134F0D78D7A10BD04D4B134F0D78D7A1&FORM=VRDGAR

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

On Wednesday, November 02, 2016 at 9:32 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

Multiple choice:  If you had this freshly-made platter of fruit, would you:

a.  Bring it to the Kingdom Hall for  "clean-up day" 

b.  Hospitality lunch in honor of the Sunday speaker and his wife

c.  Hospitality luncheon for C.O. and wife

d.  After family-worship dessert

e.  None of the above.

F. Grow it all myself so I can have it for all occasions above ... except for E. ... Already growing the watermelon, grapes and strawberries. Have to get a kiwifruit vine, pineapple bush/shrub/spiky thingee whatever they call it ... and a mango tree. Then we will be all set.

Or I can change the mango for figs, pineapple for passionfruit and kiwifruit for raspberries.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I tried to grow strawberries one year, in a planter box .. I couldn't figure out why they kept dying, until one day I came home and found this ...  (first time uploading a photo on this site so please bear with me if it doesn't work) 

Sandra, that fruit looks so amazing and delicious! 

2016-05-12 20.51.06.jpg

Nice to "meet" you Sister Dallas! :wave:

Haha...so the perpetrator was a feline, eh?! It's expression looks as if it's saying: "What!..you've got a problem with me?":lol:

As for the fruit, I alone was the "fruit salad sister" for many of our picnics, goodie nights, graduation parties, and showers. Here's another one of my creations for a baby shower once before.  It didn't last long on the dessert table, no doubt.

tn (1).jpg

On 11/22/2016 at 9:54 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

Nice to "meet" you Sister Dallas! :wave:

Haha...so the perpetrator was a feline, eh?! It's expression looks as if it's saying: "What!..you've got a problem with me?":lol:

As for the fruit, I alone was the "fruit salad sister" for many of our picnics, goodie nights, graduation parties, and showers. Here's another one of my creations for a baby shower once before.  It didn't last long on the dessert table, no doubt.

tn (1).jpg

Sister Sandra, lovely to meet you too! Haha yes my big ginger boy liked to sleep in unusual places and he had a lot of attitude, sadly he died a couple of years ago .. but at least this means I may finally be able to grow strawberries again! (until I get another cat ...) 

I think you should be crowned the fruit salad queen, that looks amazing .. I'm so glad NZ is moving into summer and we can look forward to all the beautiful summer fruit!

• 1 month later...

This just-baked scrumptious, exceedingly moist chocolate, banana and zucchini bread would be the perfect pairing with:

a.  cup of coffee

b.  cup of herbal tea

c.  glass of non-gmo milk or,

d.  wash downed with a glass of water

e.  a second helping

e.  None of the above: I would choose  _?_

:)

20170118_220022.jpg

20170118_225929.jpg

Decadent Sandra...:wave: can you please send a slice or two this way ?

Better yet, we'll just come over and bring you some 3 Leches and Tiramisu :chef: 

tiramisu

Oh by the way...with coffee. herbal tea and Hagen Daz french vanilla. 

Edited by Precision

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/2/2016 at 4:32 AM, Omo_Yeme said:

Multiple choice:  If you had this freshly-made platter of fruit, would you:

e.  None of the above.

F - give it to my wife

On 1/18/2017 at 11:44 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

This just-baked scrumptious, exceedingly moist chocolate, banana and zucchini bread would be the perfect pairing with:

c.  glass of non-gmo milk or,

e.  a second helping

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

• 2 weeks later...

Sandra,

You can make then bake classic lemon bars...you can google...Betty Crocker Luscious Lemon Squares for 

the recipe....trust me:uhhuh:....they are scrumptiously delicious!

p.s. there are a lot of different takes on making these bar....but basically they use the same

ingredients.

• 1 year later...
On 2/28/2017 at 2:26 AM, Omoyeme said:

My 2nd attempt at making Estonia Kringle (i.e. cinnamon bread.)  Pairs really well for an afternoon tea break. I think this one is a keeper! :)

20170224_064819.jpg

Too pretty to eat...

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

On 2/28/2017 at 2:26 AM, Omoyeme said:

My 2nd attempt at making Estonia Kringle (i.e. cinnamon bread.)  Pairs really well for an afternoon tea break. I think this one is a keeper! :)

20170224_064819.jpg

Layer upon layer of lusciousness.Yummy.gif.9b40b672e37c5f547a304448772b8373.gif

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif