JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Flee" by Ek Jonathan

Dages

The book will be available on Monday !

cover4.jpg

Good news for those who've been waiting patiently for my latest book, FLEE: The final draft is finished and I'm in the process of submitting and reviewing my files through Amazon's CreateSpace platform, which I use for publishing my books.

As I've stated before, FLEE will be immediately available, in full, as both a paperback purchase and a digital download through the Kindle Store (or on Amazon.com). This is a little different than how I've done things in the past, and I'm hoping readers will prefer having this option rather than waiting for months to get the full story. Incidentally, if you're reading on a iPad or an iPhone, I highly recommend getting the Kindle app. You'll have instant access to the book (it'll be very reasonably priced) and it has lots of cool features (like making notes for other readers to discover, leaving comments and reviews on Amazon, and a bunch of other stuff).

I'll also be releasing a full chapter per week on http://fleenovel.blogspot.com for those of you who prefer enjoying it as a serial. You'll be happy to know, though, that the entries will be much longer than in the past, since I want to get the entire thing released on the blog within a year.

So, when can you expect to read it? Soon... as in... Next week Monday! That's right: on Monday, September 4th, you'll be able to get the new book. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it!

In other news, I've already begun on the second book in the series. The goal is to have it done within 6-8 months, but I'm not making any promises just yet, so stay tuned for more details on that. In the meantime, enjoy FLEE!

It's time to open this topic, the book will be available tomorrow.

Edited by Dages

The book will be available on Monday !
cover4.jpg&key=95c8a4fc134ea7ade2404dc34ec4a9a1b10e2b2f68426b0080b51623953c4ea6

Good news for those who've been waiting patiently for my latest book, FLEE: The final draft is finished and I'm in the process of submitting and reviewing my files through Amazon's CreateSpace platform, which I use for publishing my books.

As I've stated before, FLEE will be immediately available, in full, as both a paperback purchase and a digital download through the Kindle Store (or on Amazon.com). This is a little different than how I've done things in the past, and I'm hoping readers will prefer having this option rather than waiting for months to get the full story. Incidentally, if you're reading on a iPad or an iPhone, I highly recommend getting the Kindle app. You'll have instant access to the book (it'll be very reasonably priced) and it has lots of cool features (like making notes for other readers to discover, leaving comments and reviews on Amazon, and a bunch of other stuff).

I'll also be releasing a full chapter per week on http://fleenovel.blogspot.com for those of you who prefer enjoying it as a serial. You'll be happy to know, though, that the entries will be much longer than in the past, since I want to get the entire thing released on the blog within a year.

So, when can you expect to read it? Soon... as in... Next week Monday! That's right: on Monday, September 4th, you'll be able to get the new book. Hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoyed writing it!

In other news, I've already begun on the second book in the series. The goal is to have it done within 6-8 months, but I'm not making any promises just yet, so stay tuned for more details on that. In the meantime, enjoy FLEE!

It's time to open this topic, the book will be available tomorrow.

Waiting, waiting. Waiting...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

From E.K. Jonathan's blog:

Synopsis

As the Great Tribulation begins, a series of puzzling instructions from the branch tests the faith and resolve of Witnesses worldwide. Follow the experiences of Peter, an elder in a congregation in Northern California, his wife Rachel, and their extended family and friends as difficult decisions and heart-wrenching sacrifices are made to be obedient and loyal...

Oh my! Nail-biting time....

Edited by Omoyeme

Hmmm....just out of curiosity, 

Does everyone know their congregation number? :D

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, Gregexplore said:

Can I access this book in Australia? :confused:

We do have Kindle store etc.. but can't locate the book.

That's because my dear brother, this is our Monday ... not theirs so will be available our Tuesday.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

3 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

That's because my dear brother, this is our Monday ... not theirs so will be available our Tuesday.

I think I eat to much cheese :surrender: ... completely forgot about time differences. thank you.

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Ek Jonathan is in Australia iirc though (Edit : wrong, it's our other author Matt). But I guess it's Amazon US.

you can follow him here : https://www.amazon.com/EK-Jonathan/e/B01N6G1NMD/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1504511037&sr=8-1

Edited by Dages

Ohhhhhhh, I cannot wait anymore!

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

Does everyone know their congregation number? default_biggrin.png

Ummmmm, no.. didn't even know we had one

Ek Jonathan is in Australia iirc though (Edit : wrong, it's our other author Matt). But I guess it's Amazon US.

you can follow him here : https://www.amazon.com/EK-Jonathan/e/B01N6G1NMD/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1504511037&sr=8-1

It's 7:09pm Australian time here Monday 4th...... what time is it in the states?

Haha ... with me too ... I have my kindle all ready to go and the broadcasting is coming out as well ... so tomorrow will be full of intellectual overflow. 

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Splendid! I think I'll wait for the Kindle Edition, which should be by the end of the week. I'll have something to read while I attend the RC!

Though I'm a little annoyed that one of the lead characters is named 'Rachel' as she's a lead in my next book too. A good bible name, to be sure; but still... LOL.

Edited by Thomas Walker

11 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I bet most don't even know they have one. Usually just the elders know it and many of those don't have it memorized. Only the CoBE and the Secretary use it regularly enough to remember it. It will be interesting to see how this comes up in the book   :wave:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

13 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I always think I do - then I realise I might be thinking of my student number back when I was at high school, they are both 4 digits and start with 8 so I get them confused!

I don't think we're expected to know our congregation number though.  I haven't needed to know it since the last time I was magazine servant and was filling in order forms (back before it was done online), and I don't think most of the congregation know that congregations have numbers.

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

I bet most don't even know they have one. Usually just the elders know it and many of those don't have it memorized. Only the CoBE and the Secretary use it regularly enough to remember it. It will be interesting to see how this comes up in the book   :wave:

Really....

I see it on all of the literature boxes.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Go buy it off Amazon Brother David I'm in chap 8 and it's worth the few dollars. In fact, its very cheap and satisfying entertainment.

What  I get from his novels are : Expect the unexpected and listen faithfully to instructions even if we don't understand them. 

7 hours ago, trottigy said:

Lol after Richards comment i texted my COBE to ask if we had a number too ... he said yeah for ordering and stuff but didn't give it to me. haha.