JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Please welcome our new moderators :)

I'm very happy to have Annie back, but she was so much a part of the team, it was like she never left  With Richard, it's a case of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. :lol:

I'm kidding, of course. Glad to have you join the team, Tort!

welplane_e0.gif.02baa51858d575d91fc7432e576f0260.gif

8 minutes ago, Musky said:

I'm very happy to have Annie back, but she was so much a part of the team, it was like she never left  With Richard, it's a case of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer. :lol:

I'm kidding, of course. Glad to have you join the team, Tort!

welplane_e0.gif.02baa51858d575d91fc7432e576f0260.gif

Is my room ready yet? I'll be packed and ready to move in with you as soon as it is ready..:wave:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 minute ago, Shawnster said:

Wait, I thought Richard thought he already was a mod. 

Naaaaa... just occasionally trying to be helpful...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

I already welcomed the Turtle, but he's worth more than one so...

Thanks for putting yourself out there for us, Brother Richard!!!

And welcome back Sister Annie!!!

Good to see two more 'drovers' on this drive.  Heaven knows you've got your

work cut out for you.^_^

574268017_Herdingcatslolollol.gif.b3b526c7cc4b70c776d398ebcd0ef0a5.gif

:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

6 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

What a pleasant surprise to come home to after the meeting! Welcome Richard! Thanks for looking after us!

animated-turtle-image-0130.gif

I had to steal your image, it's perfect!

This is a unique worldwide community of almost 5000 sisters and brothers who are registered and more than triple that who drop by occasionally and read all your great posts.. so it is really good to have a faithful sister and brother added to the team of moderators.... to keep this place safe and encouraging for all...❤️

Welcome back Annie  and Welcome  Richard

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

Just now, Miss Bea said:

What can I say? We feel safe, then we get safer! I thank the whole crew! Very much👏👏👏

The administrators are trying to ensure there is a moderator in every time zone so the forum is monitored 24/7. They finally gave up trying to figure out which time zone I was most active in... :wave:

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I had to steal your image, it's perfect!

I'm up here!!

8hvh.gif

1 minute ago, tekmantwo said:

Naw, that young guy moves too fast---

(I'm about 3 rows back)

The one shooting the rifle?

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."