JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Please welcome our new moderators :)

21 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

Aaaah  I see him now. Faint out of fear?

Absolutely....see my knees shakin??

1 hour ago, Lance said:

This is a unique worldwide community of almost 5000 sisters and brothers who are registered and more than triple that who drop by occasionally and read all your great posts.. so it is really good to have a faithful sister and brother added to the team of moderators.... to keep this place safe and encouraging for all...❤️

Welcome back Annie  and Welcome  Richard

I could not say it any better...

A very large welcome to you both....

37 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

The administrators are trying to ensure there is a moderator in every time zone so the forum is monitored 24/7. They finally gave up trying to figure out which time zone I was most active in... :wave:

That's because you are mostly zoned out.😂

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

Wonderful! Congratulations to both of you ..:thumbsup:

It's so encouraging to see forum where worldliness simply does not have place...so glad for that.

Thank you again. :welcome:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

6 hours ago, Tortuga said:

The administrators are trying to ensure there is a moderator in every time zone so the forum is monitored 24/7. They finally gave up trying to figure out which time zone I was most active in... :wave:

I did notice you always seem to be here. :lol:

Edited by GeordieGirl

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

Um, new moderator, turtle brother...your turtle, (can’t think of the proper name) well, I tell you, it most certainly reminds us that you are on the watch for us to get out of line. Yes, sir, it certainly does.

Not much else needed. If all you moderators had that avatar, (name came to me!) we would all behave ourselves. 

In fear of the turtle. Watching us. Just waiting...waiting...waiting.

i will behave. I promise! 

I want to age without sharp corners, and have an obedient heart!

4 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Me, too. 22395325_Catfilingclaws.gif.4b284acf32f6b294d0c8693a4fb806b6.gif   ^_^

This picture reminded me of something. 

It's a little off topic, I hope a mod don't squash me😒

Grandson was here for a couple of days, we were looking on Netflix for a cartoon or whatever,  we found an animated series called 'Puss in Boots'..  I don't mean the original movie, this is a series, made for TV...

www.google.com/search?safe=active&client=tablet-android-samsung&ei=wrlDXIm9DdTP0PEP66ebmA0&q=puss+in+boots+netflix&oq=puss+in+boots&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.4.

It's hilarious,  and I will recommend it. There may be some life lessons for the astute as well, jus sayin....

(hmmm, the link won't work, I don't know whynot?...)

Edited by tekmantwo

4 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

www.google.com/search?safe=active&client=tablet-android-samsung&ei=wrlDXIm9DdTP0PEP66ebmA0&q=puss+in+boots+netflix&oq=puss+in+boots&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-serp.1.4.

It's hilarious,  and I will recommend it. There may be some life lessons for the astute as well, jus sayin....

(hmmm, the link won't work, I don't know whynot?...)

It will will if you C&P. :) 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

24 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

I hope a mod don't squash me😒

:whistling:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

27 minutes ago, GeordieGirl said:

It will will if you C&P. :) 

I tried to do the link like always, I think my Samsung dialect needs some polishing.

I hope you can C&P the link, it's a funny cartoon and I have enjoyed the 5 or 6 episodes we have seen so far...  Grandboy is gone, I just might accidentally watch a few more while he's gone...