JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for February 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1886 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

In a little over two weeks we should get the Feb. Broadcast ...

???   Any guesses  ???

https://www.jw.org/download/?pub=jwb&issue=201902&langwritten=e

Edited by Qapla

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

1 minute ago, Bob said:

A GB member for sure according to the rotation. I would hope for brother Cook. Perhaps a preview of the "Love Never Fails" upcoming regional convention.I can only hope!

Last year we speculated there may be a drama about Joseph. I hope we get a preview of the RC and see if we are correct...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

17 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Last year we speculated there may be a drama about Joseph. I hope we get a preview of the RC and see if we are correct... 

Yeah, and according to the Drama rotation that I have noticed, we are headed for a modern-day movie. 

In 2016 it was both a Bible Drama and a Modern Day. In 2017, it was a modern-day movie. In 2018, it was a Bible Drama. So 2019, if the rotation remains the same, it will be a modern-day one. But the events about Joseph can still be the theme of it.

7 hours ago, cricket246 said:

wonder if it will be a continuation of videos themed around the Great Tribulation ❤️ 

I'm going to guess so, since that has been a theme for a few years now.. can not believe that it is almost time for another one. 

As far as Feb broadcast goes, my mind is totally blank. It's completely tripped up and stuck on part 3 of the annual meeting. 

On 1/24/2019 at 2:24 PM, Bob said:

Yeah, and according to the Drama rotation that I have noticed, we are headed for a modern-day movie. 

In 2016 it was both a Bible Drama and a Modern Day. In 2017, it was a modern-day movie. In 2018, it was a Bible Drama. So 2019, if the rotation remains the same, it will be a modern-day one. But the events about Joseph can still be the theme of it. 

Or have 2 movies. As it was in 2016.

1 minute ago, jwhess said:

I was thinking they might announce a "Retro" day when they have us sit from 9am to 9pm and listen to 1 hour lectures with no video, pictures or visual aids.  Then I woke up...what a nightmare!...:wave:

Food tickets, parking tickets, echos, 30 minute prayers...:lol:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 hours ago, jwhess said:

I was thinking they might announce a "Retro" day when they have us sit from 9am to 9pm and listen to 1 hour lectures with no video, pictures or visual aids.  Then I woke up...what a nightmare!...:wave:

We/re going to put you in time out til you get back on your meds!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

On 1/25/2019 at 8:57 AM, Saffron said:

I'm going to guess so, since that has been a theme for a few years now.. can not believe that it is almost time for another one. 

As far as Feb broadcast goes, my mind is totally blank. It's completely tripped up and stuck on part 3 of the annual meeting. 

I'm still stuck on part 3 of the Annual Meeting as well. 

26 minutes ago, Bek said:

Is it going to be released tomorrow, i.e. Monday? 

The monthly broadcast is usually released on the first Monday of each month so we expect it tomorrow.