JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting for February 2019

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1890 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

1 hour ago, Chuka said:

I wish someone can kindly make MP3 out of it and make it available here. My circumstances won't allow me to download the video. But the audio will be far much cheaper.  The transcript too will be so so appreciated.

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AusPP2qBpA29gbcDFgpNWyQiffQFhg

Try this

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

4 minutes ago, Mac_Tky said:

We've watched it. It's mainly about marriage. 

Oops I only saw page one while I was searching for the Transcript @WilliamChew but I know when I awake in the morning it will be here waiting. 

Mac 🤠

Hebrews 10:25 …. encouraging one another...even more as you see the day drawing near.

22 minutes ago, rlyem said:

I wonder how do international construction volunteers become international volunteer? Where do they get applications? :)

I think I know the answer, the oversear of the construction work like in branch have all sets of forms :)

All glory and praises goes to Jehovah :) 

SPECIAL REQUEST! Is there someone who could write lyrics for a song entitled: "I'm a Roaming Pioneer"?

Then I would have to select a tune for the lyrics. I think this designation "roaming work" fits the witnessing we do with our pocket letters! Included in the lyrics could be: "With Contact cards", "In the "marketplace", "parking lots", "In the Parks", "On the sidewalk", "While waiting in Line"...!! Wow! I know rhere is a lot of talent here!!!

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

22 hours ago, Jothob said:

I’m desperately needing a new original song! 😀🎼🎼🎼

Me too! :pray: And now we've got it! :ecstatic: This month's song is entitled You Can Count on Me.

I'm a little later than usual this month. But I'm now ready to present the mp3 version of it for those who would like to listen to it on their phones, or whatever you have. It's in my collection of songs. Enjoy...

1 minute ago, Sheep said:

Me too! :pray: And now we've got it! :ecstatic: This month's song is entitled You Can Count on Me.

I'm a little later than usual this month. But I'm now ready to present the mp3 version of it for those who would like to listen to it on their phones, or whatever you have. It's in my collection of songs. Enjoy...

YAY!!!  I've been checking this space.... waiting.... 😉 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, Saffron said:

Then you can heap fiery coals on his head by being the kindest, most understanding, best version of yourself that you can be. Mine left me, so I'm alone now, but this has put out many fires. Still does from time to time. ❤

I have sis..😔.!I must now leave it in Jehovah’s hand and trust in Jehovah - Psalms 68:19. Hugs to you❤️💕

21 minutes ago, Sheep said:

Thank you so much brother Eric, just listened to it & yep! I’m in tears again! Why does this song resonate with me so much!! 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s lovely so thank you.....😊

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Thank you. Much appreciated. 

As for your eyes, straight ahead they should look, yes, your own beaming eyes should gaze straight in front of you - Prov. 4:25

3 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

SPECIAL REQUEST! Is there someone who could write lyrics for a song entitled: "I'm a Roaming Pioneer"?

Then I would have to select a tune for the lyrics. I think this designation "roaming work" fits the witnessing we do with our pocket letters! Included in the lyrics could be: "With Contact cards", "In the "marketplace", "parking lots", "In the Parks", "On the sidewalk", "While waiting in Line"...!! Wow! I know rhere is a lot of talent here!!!

"I'm a Roaming Pioneer"

Be they pocket letters, tracts or contact cards
They're with me wherever I go
In the market, in the street or playground yards
I'm always ready to show

The Way that leads to everlasting life
Freedom from all sorrow and strife
Yes, I'm working with Jehovah
I'm a roaming pioneer

Ever on the move
And always prepared
Wherever I'm at
God's Truth is shared.

While waiting in lines
In parking lots
Wherever I'm at
I share God's thoughts

I'm a roaming pioneer.

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

57 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

"I'm a Roaming Pioneer"

Be they pocket letters, tracts or contact cards
They're with me wherever I go
In the market, in the street or playground yards
I'm always ready to show

I'm a roaming pioneer

Ever on the move
And always prepared
Wherever I'm at
God's Truth is shared.

While waiting in lines
In parking lots
Wherever I'm at
I share God's thoughts

I'm a roaming pioneer.

Oh Ross..My husband and I are very impressed! Thank you so much! You are really good at this! Any tune in mind this would fit?😚

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

I like a nice piece of fish but one scene disturbed me slightly. 

:unsure:

A great broadcast anyway. Several notes added to JW Library under “honour”. 

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

39 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I like a nice piece of fish but one scene disturbed me slightly. 

:unsure:

A great broadcast anyway. Several notes added to JW Library under “honour”. 

What, you get a little squeamish at the sight of fish heads floating in the soup. :lol:

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

14 minutes ago, rocket said:

What, you get a little squeamish at the sight of fish heads floating in the soup. :lol:

If I go around putting google eyes on everything they are bound to eventually give me the creeps!

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13