JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

https://news.un.org/en/story/2021/07/1095432

COVID variants ‘winning the race against vaccines’ warns WHO chief

Tedros warned that far too many countries are seeing “sharp spikes in cases and hospitalization”, while rich nations with high inoculation rates, were dropping public health measures “as though the pandemic is already over.”

No ‘flat curve’ yet

The Executive Director of the WHO Health Emergencies Programme, Dr. Mike Ryan, told journalists that while it has been good to see a drop in hospitalizations in countries with high levels of vaccination, this still should be “a moment for extreme caution for countries right now”.

“[Almost] all the regions had an increase in cases in the last week…this is not a flat curve; this is an increasing curve. Making assumptions that transmission is not going to increase because of vaccines is a false assumption.

“Transmission will increase when you open up because we don’t have vaccines (for all) and we are still not sure to what extent vaccination protects against the ability to be infected or have onward transmission”, he explained.

Dr. Ryan added that with increased transmission in the community, the most vulnerable- the older and people with underlying conditions- will be at risk, especially in countries where vaccination programmes have not reach them yet.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

though I know this for about a year, 

i d like to share this information 

COVID AWAKES others vírus dormant inside you:

cmv

herpes

and lately discovered: herv-k ( that causes cancer and MS)

Source: https://health.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/diagnostics/pune-covid-wakes-up-latent-virus-in-some-whove-recovered/84195116

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Dages said:

Epsilon California variant

Lambda Peru variant

The party isn't over

No it’s definitely NOT over yet

On 7/6/2021 at 10:23 PM, califlorican said:

Was this an announcement to all congregations in the US branch? 

I also don’t understand where your friend is getting that information from; children can’t be vaccinated and I don’t see how the government would allow every child under the age of 12 to be left behind in an evacuation just because they aren’t vaccinated. 

I never said they'd leave children under 12 behind and neither did my friend.

Edited by JW2017

On 7/6/2021 at 10:23 PM, califlorican said:

Was this an announcement to all congregations in the US branch? 

I also don’t understand where your friend is getting that information from; children can’t be vaccinated and I don’t see how the government would allow every child under the age of 12 to be left behind in an evacuation just because they aren’t vaccinated. 

St. Vincent Volcano: Cruise Ship Evacuation Only for Vaccinated (businessinsider.com)

It's already happened that the authorities in this particular area did not allow un vaccinated people to be evacuated.  So it's a realistic possibility.  It could happen here if it hasn't already.

St Lucia said that they would welcome unvaccinated people but only if they got vaccinated upon arrival.  Other islands said that they would not accept unvaccinated people at all.  And the prime minister where the volcano erupted said that unvaccinated people will not be allowed on the cruise ships coming to evacuate.

Edited by JW2017

17 minutes ago, Chachanee said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/06/us/politics/biden-vaccines.html

Biden Calls for Door-to-Door Vaccine Push; Experts Say More Is Needed

Some public health experts worry that the administration is not being aggressive enough in waging what the president calls a “wartime effort” to vaccinate the country.

Yes, and people on the Internet are calling Biden’s workers, “JeCOVID Witnesses”....... I’ve seen it on Twitter and IG, and others have reported to me seeing TikTok videos.....what blasphemy

I hope Jehovah doesn’t tolerate this nonsense much longer.....

3 hours ago, zoebarry said:

Yes, and people on the Internet are calling Biden’s workers, “JeCOVID Witnesses”....... I’ve seen it on Twitter and IG, and others have reported to me seeing TikTok videos.....what blasphemy

Haha! My husband said if and when we resume the door to door work, we can say "Hello! We are here to vaccinate you with the sword of the spirit"!:D

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

4 hours ago, Chachanee said:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/06/us/politics/biden-vaccines.html

Biden Calls for Door-to-Door Vaccine Push; Experts Say More Is Needed

Some public health experts worry that the administration is not being aggressive enough in waging what the president calls a “wartime effort” to vaccinate the country.

The White House has clarified that they are going door to door to offer information and education on the vaccine.

4 hours ago, zoebarry said:

I wish the government had told everyone to stay home and let us go door to door preaching and vaccinating at the same time. We could make return visits with the second shot. We would have been done a long time ago..:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

And another one, Lambda! Will we reach the end of Greek alphabet-Omega??

https://apnews.com/article/fiji-coronavirus-pandemic-business-health-b162341813f546cc291e94b185a3660b

Early studies, including one from New York University published July 2, suggest Lambda may be a bit resistant to antibodies produced by the mRNA vaccines from Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna, but concluded it is not by enough “to cause a significant loss of protection against infection.”

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

1 hour ago, AH173 said:

And another one, Lambda! Will we reach the end of Greek alphabet-Omega??

Yeah… when we reach omega pandemic will be over … :lol1:

I’m  laughing…

but this is serious

no end of this on sight :nope:

Edited by Sofia

On 7/8/2021 at 6:34 AM, JW2017 said:

I never said they'd leave children under 12 behind and neither did my friend.

Yes I know. What I’m saying is that no children under 12 can be vaccinated right now, so essentially saying “unvaccinated won’t be allowed” means all children under 12 wouldn’t either. It just doesn’t make any sense.

1 minute ago, Dustparticle said:

Still the full vaccinated are protected. a few of them got sick. If we didnt had the vaccines we were doomed. Jehovah is in control... He wouldt allowa virus to destroy his people altogether.

We must obey GB directions to keep safe.

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Still the full vaccinated are protected. a few of them got sick. If we didnt had the vaccines we were doomed. Jehovah is in control... He wouldt allowa virus to destroy his people altogether.

We must obey GB directions to keep safe.

GB directions does not tells us to get vaccinated. It is a personal decision. Yes, vaccination does help us a lot, yet there are problems we will have to face when we meet back at the halls. 

1 hour ago, Dustparticle said:

GB directions does not tells us to get vaccinated. It is a personal decision. Yes, vaccination does help us a lot, yet there are problems we will have to face when we meet back at the halls. 

Of course brother Glen you are right

but GB says for us to follow guidelines on update #9 (2020) to be protected

no matter if we take the jab or not

I have some chocolate here. Want some?

1 hour ago, Old said:

Why?

Because delta variant is highly contagious 

because many people are still NOT vaccinated 

most cases are youngsters 

unvaccinated

Some vaccinated can become ill

because herd imunitty is far from being reached, brother Jerry.

22 hours ago, califlorican said:

Yes I know. What I’m saying is that no children under 12 can be vaccinated right now, so essentially saying “unvaccinated won’t be allowed” means all children under 12 wouldn’t either. It just doesn’t make any sense.

What in Satan's world does make sense?  As I mentioned in another post this situation has already reportedly happened.