JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

9 hours ago, Nirex said:

videos claiming the vaccine sheds and will kill those that have it and those in contact

When vaccination started, we could read at the CDC website that vaccinated people could TRANSMIT the infection, actualy causing covid to others.

Now, after millions of doses administered, and many studies at REAL people, in their REAL lives (not labs) they have reached the conclusion that this isnt true. Now we can see this at the CDC website:

Nenhuma descrição disponível.

We can keep ourselves updated. COVID is a pandemic in process of continuous updating, according to new data, and larger number of data every day being processed.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

11 hours ago, Nirex said:

I'm going to be honest. I just don't know what to believe anymore when it comes to covid and the vaccination. Because while a lot of conspiracies are easily ignored, and obviously fake. The ones of 'plandemic' and covid being depopulation isn't something so far out, for the government to do things for money, since medicine even now only cures symptoms and not the actual sickness. But grandma was also big into alternative health so I grew up with her view on the FDA and whether to trust it or not.

But like as a hypochondriac, I was already afraid of the vaccine side effects like I am any medicine. Now with all the information from every side, I don't know what to do. I'm paranoid of covid, but paranoid of the vaccine as well. Yet I have to fly to Maryland early August, and haven't left the house except for occasionally in a year X_X

I'm hoping if I double (or triple mask) and use sanitizer constantly while ninjaing around the crowds it will be fine. But just. Ergh.

I have fobias too. Unfortunatly they seem no-reasonable; out-of-control thinking. We cant control them. I know its very hard. When I have to overcome one of my fobias, I try to see if I really have to, the reasons why and if the final result is worth the panic/stress/loss of control. It it does I try to do my best. If not I better stay quiet. and do nothing.

Overcome a fobia is such an overwhelming feeling!! it ware us out completly, like if your brain all of sudden is 99% focused in it, instead of the real world. It paralyses us.

I understand well what fobias are.

I used to have agorafobia, it was such horrible to walk into the KH to the meetings twice a week... 30 minutes walk and stay there. stay there without a panic attack it was a miracle, and then back home to my safety place. I suffered from this for 10 years. No picnic. Nope.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

14 minutes ago, Sofia said:

When vaccination started, we could read at the CDC website that vaccinated people could TRANSMIT the infection, actualy causing covid to others.

Now, after millions of doses administered, and many studies at REAL people, in their REAL lives (not labs) they have reached the conclusion that this isnt true. Now we can see this at the CDC website:

I don't see that information in the screen grab you shared.   Do you have an actual link?

10 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

even if the possibility of dying is extremely low, if it happens to you, you should take the consequence..

People are not well informed... those who have died from vaccines if instead got natural COVID infection would have died to.

Vaccine reaction is proportional to the Covid intensity of disease. There are 6 types of intensity, I got grade 3 not so bad, my lungs were spared... but Someone must tell people: COVID IS NOT THE CORONAVIRUS IN YOUR BODY. COVID IS THE REACTION OF YOUR IMUNE SYSTEM TO THE CORONAVIRUS!

this is what COVID_19 really is. The imune system reaction. It depends on many factors, most of them genetic.

So if the coronavirus vaccine estimulates your imune system against the or part of the coronavirus, we expect similar reactions! only in a lower grade.

What I say after studying coronavirus for almost 30 years?

Its better to meet the virus by a vaccine that by natural infection. At least we can expect a lower reaction or any at all. If we die? bad, very bad. Imagine if you had the natural infection. You would had ended up at ICU in coma and possibly dead 

Another truth: you dont catch this twice. 0,000000001% or something are reportedly catch it more than once. This is false. False positives happen! and that doesnt count as true covid. 

Some cases are difficult to explain, but are so few, you can discard them as a rule.

so most certain if you had covid you are protected, if you choose to be vaccinated it´s up to you. If not, it´s ok. its hard you catch it again.

can you please share this truth? with all of your friends and loved ones? please?

11 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

I don't see that information in the screen grab you shared.   Do you have an actual link?

Do you mean here bro Shawn?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

Quoting now: 

If you’ve been fully vaccinated:

• You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
  • You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.

I dont have print screens from previous sayings... but we can all google it and check info by january/feb about transmission of coronavirus from vaccinated people. The vaccinated were encouraged to still wear masks and keep social distance even after COMPLETLY vaccinated.

Edited by Sofia

34 minutes ago, Sofia said:

We can keep ourselves updated. COVID is a pandemic in process of continuous updating, according to new data, and larger number of data every day being processed.

This can be positive and negative.

Trouble is, we hear new information about the virus everyday, facts keep changing that it becomes hard to believe what is actually true.  So its understandable why some people are so weary, they just don't know what to believe anymore.

15 minutes ago, On the huh said:

This can be positive and negative.

Trouble is, we hear new information about the virus everyday, facts keep changing that it becomes hard to believe what is actually true.  So its understandable why some people are so weary, they just don't know what to believe anymore.

yep ... sad... but true

My mum struggled to mKe her decision. I think the older she gets the less she trusts doctors. Though I tried to reason with her to look at the evidence, and then make an INFORMED decision, she was stuck. I knew I had to respect her choice, as it’s her decision to make, but it left me unhappy because she was just saying ‘no’ without a reason. Maybe she too was panicked and paralysed in making her decision.

So she talked it over with her doctor who spelled out exactly what the chances mean in real terms in relation to mum's individual health. My mum felt better - she now had a basis for making her decision. And I was shocked, because she regularly would say “Oh well, if I die of Covid, I have the resurrection “. The doctor helped to see what ‘dying of Covid’ actually means - not to scare her, but the reality of what this awful disease means.

@Nirex, can you perhaps have a little chat with a doctor you trust? You can’t be expected to make your decision without having good information. It’s scary, and I’ve felt it too even though I made the decision to have the vax. I actually got very very anxious on the day of my first jab, experiencing physical symptoms of basically fear. Yes, even when you make your decision, you still feel some apprehension, and it surprised me.  I prayed to Jehovah to get me to the vaccination site and go through with what I believed was the right decision for me.

So whatever we decide, keep praying hard to Jehovah to quiet our mind and live with the decision. It’s ok to feel scared. These are very scary times, and our physical bodies and mental senses display fear. What sets us right again is faith, trust and praying for calmness.

11 hours ago, cme said:

My fleshly brother told me he's not taking it because the vaccines have a chip and the government can follow you around.

Frankly, with cell phones, tablets, big brother and other electronic devices the government can track pretty much anyone at anytime. As Jehovah's people if they track us and our conversations maybe they'll learn something!

One of my jobs insist I'm tracked. Do I like it? Nope. But it tells them I am where I'm supposed to be.

I'm also video recorded at my other jobs, instead of being bothered by it I feel it proves my innocence if something goes missing.....which it has. I was exonerated because of being recorded.

So following me, relatively, isn't a problem for me.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

Do you mean here bro Shawn?

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

Quoting now: 

If you’ve been fully vaccinated:

• You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
  • You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.

I dont have print screens from previous sayings... but we can all google it and check info by january/feb about transmission of coronavirus from vaccinated people. The vaccinated were encouraged to still wear masks and keep social distance even after COMPLETLY vaccinated.

Thanks. I'm not seeing where it mentions vaccinated people cannot transmit the virus.  Am I missing something? 

27 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

Thanks. I'm not seeing where it mentions vaccinated people cannot transmit the virus.  Am I missing something? 

Its implicit 

"If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms."

For further explicit details I have to publish here scientific papers. Boring... 

CDC has reached to the conclusion there´s no transmission. period.

Thats nice. But new acknowledge arrives to my emailbox every day... so... let s keep on the watch.

38 minutes ago, Sofia said:

unless you have symptoms.

So it sounds like if I have symptoms, I might be contagious, even though I've been vacinated. 

40 minutes ago, Sofia said:

CDC has reached to the conclusion there´s no transmission. period.

Then why should vaccinated people avoid contact with others if they are showing symptoms? 

13 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

So it sounds like if I have symptoms, I might be contagious, even though I've been vacinated. 

Then why should vaccinated people avoid contact with others if they are showing symptoms? 

Because not all vaccinated people are protected and can become sick

vaccines are not 100% effective 

but the ones that don’t get sick don’t transmit the virus like previously said

Is it possible that other countries will soon follow China's example to ban access to the unvaccinated?

China

Unvaccinated residents in parts of China will be banned from accessing public services including hospitals, schools and nursing homes, as the country targets an inoculation rate of at least 80% against Covid-19.

Over the past week, dozens of county-level governments in at least eight provinces have published notices warning citizens they have until late July or early August to receive their vaccinations, after which they will face a variety of restrictions on everyday life.

France
Chinese officials are not alone in ordering vaccinations for certain key workers, or banning access to those who haven't received shots. French President Emmanuel Macron has ordered all health workers to get vaccinated at the risk of losing their jobs, while proof of two shots will be required to enter hospitals, restaurants and some forms of transport in France from early August.

Australia
Similarly, the Australian government has mandated all aged care workers must have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot by mid-September.

2 minutes ago, WilliamChew said:

Is it possible that other countries will soon follow China's example to ban access to the unvaccinated?

China

Unvaccinated residents in parts of China will be banned from accessing public services including hospitals, schools and nursing homes, as the country targets an inoculation rate of at least 80% against Covid-19.

Over the past week, dozens of county-level governments in at least eight provinces have published notices warning citizens they have until late July or early August to receive their vaccinations, after which they will face a variety of restrictions on everyday life.

France
Chinese officials are not alone in ordering vaccinations for certain key workers, or banning access to those who haven't received shots. French President Emmanuel Macron has ordered all health workers to get vaccinated at the risk of losing their jobs, while proof of two shots will be required to enter hospitals, restaurants and some forms of transport in France from early August.

Australia
Similarly, the Australian government has mandated all aged care workers must have received at least one Covid-19 vaccine shot by mid-September.

I think this will become the norm. In most places people are likely to be told " we won't force you to have the vaccine, but if you choose not to you can't work here, go in there, etc". 

8 hours ago, Jonadab said:

Becomes a non-transmissible asymptomatic?

Becomes a not sick individual 

assimptomatic are presumably sick people

8 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

Could vaccines lead to another variant?? 

No

That’s not how variants apear in the World scenario 

4 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

Does modern-day medical treatments of diseases induce variants? 

No

thats not how variants apear.

According to bro Herd ( Gov Body 21 Update #6 ) - 19,000 brothers have died of this illness. 98% of US Bethelites are vaccinated ( where there are lots of doses ) and 50% of world wide Bethelites ( some countries have no or very few doses ).

Still it is a personal choice, but your choice pro or con can affect our brothers and families.

Most of the uptick in cases esp. hospital cases are younger and Unvaccinated.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: