JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

Let me ilustrate

saying that the omicron variant has evolved inside a imunocompromised human that had the whuan strain plus a cold coronavirus…. Is like:

shake in a bag an apple and an orange…. And after a few days a piece of orange gets stuck in a specific place of the apple.

does this seem realistic?

or looks more plausible SOMEONE cut a piece of apple out and take a same size piece of Orange and insert on the hole of the apple?

someone had to cut and insert 

otherwise the piece of orange would never appeared inserted in the apple ever

i hope it’s clear 🤗

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

well... here.... they are using omicron for a reason to do more rules then before.  and its sounding like the same promises as 2019...  only 2 weeks to flatten the curve....

they made everyone eat outside buildings....  now that they have the vaccine pass system.. they are making everyone have to eat inside by tearing down outside eating so that only vaccinated poeple can go eat anywhere.....  seems like a purpose to me.  very heavy handed manupulation to get poeple vaccinated that don't really need it with high spread rate giving natural immunity.

I really have zero scientific knowledge to ascertain the facts regarding whether or not the Omicron was invented or created by human hands but whoever did it must be well-meaning because the pandemic is ending! 

Edited by VisualizeUrParadise

17 minutes ago, vern said:

well... here.... they are using omicron for a reason to do more rules then before.  and its sounding like the same promises as 2019...  only 2 weeks to flatten the curve....

Those were Trumps words. It's kinda funny that conservative podcasters are saying that now too. "What happened to 2 weeks to flatten the curve" they say with all their haughty skepticism, when it was their own God-man President that uttered it. :lol1:

19 minutes ago, vern said:

they made everyone eat outside buildings....  now that they have the vaccine pass system.. they are making everyone have to eat inside by tearing down outside eating so that only vaccinated poeple can go eat anywhere.....  seems like a purpose to me.

It not like that here in Ohio at all. But I can see that you live in liberal-land, lol. I can dine out with unvaccinated people if I wish. I went to a concert where you had to have either proof of vaccination OR a negative Covid test from the last 72 hours, but that was at the request of the band, not the establishment. None of it is a big deal.

I keep hearing people talk about all this loss of freedom. But my freedom hasn't changed at all since before the pandemic began until now. 

22 minutes ago, vern said:

very heavy handed manupulation to get poeple vaccinated that don't really need it with high spread rate giving natural immunity.

Well one thing is for sure, more people need to be persuaded to get vaccinated. The vaccines are awesome. They work and keep the majority of individuals who get infected out of the hospital. There's really no excuse not to get one, generally speaking. We know some individuals can't for medical reasons, but most people are just mindlessly parroting the attitudes of whatever extremist conservative podcast host they like to listen to.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

44 minutes ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

I really have zero scientific knowledge to ascertain the facts regarding whether or not the Omicron was invented or created by human hands but whoever did it must be well-meaning because the pandemic is ending! 

And happening so fast 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

dismal...  i don't listen to conservative radio.. or podcasts  or whatever.

and i'm not a parrot... bird or otherwise...

i do my own thinking.   sure your aware.

problem with the vaccines are many...  but i guess they may work for one thing with covid  but they have a host of complications.  even Sophia agrees the boosters are a bad idea regarding autoimmune issues.

59 minutes ago, vern said:

but i guess they may work for one thing with covid  but they have a host of complications

Well, aside from a handful of women who got clots from J&J or the few young men who got myocarditis (and lived) from the mRNA vaccines, 99% of people are living just fine with no complications. The good vaccine results we hear coming from Bethel pretty much mirror the excellent results we see nationwide.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

1 hour ago, vern said:

Sophia agrees the boosters are a bad idea regarding autoimmune issues.

I say too many boosts in shorter periods of time can trigger auto imune response yes. I think there should be the appropriate time between boosts 😉 

52 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

Well, aside from a handful of women who got clots from J&J or the few young men who got myocarditis (and lived) from the mRNA vaccines, 99% of people are living just fine with no complications. The good vaccine results we hear coming from Bethel pretty much mirror the excellent results we see nationwide.

Yes, when in  scale plates benefits surpass the side effects :) Vaccines are proven benefic.

Interesting article worth to read

Omicron may well be this:

https://thebulletin.org/2020/09/scientists-are-working-on-vaccines-that-spread-like-a-disease-what-could-possibly-go-wrong/amp/

date: 2020

im familiar with the mixomatosis virus and the hemorrhage disease virus in rabbits

those were lab designed to pest control rabbits in islands

this subject is being discussed lately:

https://headtopics.com/us/self-spreading-vaccine-research-could-spin-out-of-control-experts-warn-23267788

1 hour ago, Sofia said:

this subject is being discussed lately:

This may have been posted somewhere already, but your quotes brought this to mind..

VLADIMIR PUTIN has.....bizarrely compared the Omicron variant as being like a "live Covid vaccine".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/1533058/putin-omicron-variant-live-vaccine-covid-news-russia-south-africa/amp

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

31 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

This may have been posted somewhere already, but your quotes brought this to mind..

VLADIMIR PUTIN has.....bizarrely compared the Omicron variant as being like a "live Covid vaccine".

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/science/1533058/putin-omicron-variant-live-vaccine-covid-news-russia-south-africa/amp

Now

how does he know that? 🧐🧐🧐

1 hour ago, SUNRAY said:

VLADIMIR PUTIN has.....bizarrely compared the Omicron variant as being like a "live Covid vaccine"

Also from the article

Mr Putin’s bizarre claim comes after the WHO’s Europe chief warned that travel bans won’t be effective at curbing the spread of the new variant because it is already “everywhere”.

It also comes as Russia reports more than 30,000 Covid cases and 1,179 deaths. (Put in bold by me).

Deflection from problems at home by throwing bizarre accusations and claims at others? Nothing new there.

Ireland's hospitalizations have also more than doubled in a short period. We know that Omicron can kill, we know we can get Covid more than once so where does this narrative that Omicron will sort out Covid come from? If it does, Great, but I'm not holding my breath (unless my 😷 comes off).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/01/08/cyprus-reportedly-discovers-a-covid-variant-that-combines-omicron-and-delta.html

A researcher in Cyprus has discovered a strain of the coronavirus that combines the delta and omicron variant, Bloomberg News reported Saturday. Leondios Kostrikis, professor of biological sciences at the University of Cyprus, called the strain "deltacron."😷

cat2_e0.gif

15 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/2022/01/08/cyprus-reportedly-discovers-a-covid-variant-that-combines-omicron-and-delta.html

A researcher in Cyprus has discovered a strain of the coronavirus that combines the delta and omicron variant, Bloomberg News reported Saturday. Leondios Kostrikis, professor of biological sciences at the University of Cyprus, called the strain "deltacron."😷

I have been upon this.

Most naturally is a result of contamination of sampling.

It´s possible for a person to have both variants! while Omicron is outcompeeting Delta, there will always be a few individuals with both at same time.

But having two virus at the same sample is not the same as having 2 fused viruses!! :facepalmpo2:

Im seeing the same thing in France.

Some smart scientist seem to have found a unique variant with many mutations. Then he says "Eureka! I found a new variant!" hoping to become famous after that. Then... omicron outcompeted it as well.

Same in Cyprus.  This "discovery" has been debunked already by at least 2 other scientists.

I will check this out when I see the exact location/mutations found and then I will know the truth.

So far the "deltacron" sequence genome/ list of mutations hasnt been published.

Edited by Sofia

GB has told us "Not to panic". :thumbsup:

Im sure satan´s world is doing the best possible to scare everyone on the account of this pandemic :upset:

14 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

Here ´s another piece of evidence we shouldnt panic. It´s been uploaded a few minutes ago:

13 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Good sis. But when it comes a shortage of chocolate, then there is a need to panic!!!

Not just you my brother

not just you 🤦‍♀️

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

we shouldnt panic!

This is a facinating article!

T-cells from common colds can provide protection against COVID-19 - study

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/t-cells-common-colds-can-provide-protection-against-covid-19-study-2022-01-10/

cat2_e0.gif

10 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

This is a facinating article!

T-cells from common colds can provide protection against COVID-19 - study

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/t-cells-common-colds-can-provide-protection-against-covid-19-study-2022-01-10/

Yes and probably against omicron 

omicron has a cold coronavirus insertion on the spike gene (214EPE)

29 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Yes and probably against omicron 

omicron has a cold coronavirus insertion on the spike gene (214EPE)

The article brings out that the T-cells target "internal proteins" not spike proteins..that is the basis, they say..Sofia, will you explain about T-cells targeting these internal proteins? I never heard this..Thanks!😉

cat2_e0.gif

18 minutes ago, SUNRAY said:

The article brings out that the T-cells target "internal proteins" not spike proteins..that is the basis, they say..Sofia, will you explain about T-cells targeting these internal proteins? I never heard this..Thanks!😉

The virus is not just the spike protein. It has more epitopes (parts that trigger imune response where the antibodies can link), namely at the membrane surface :) 

T-cells harbour the memory of those epitopes and stimulate B-cells to produce specific antibodies to bind them, preventing disease.

In the coronavirus family some have close-looking epitopes, so cross-imunity is possible. :) 

13 minutes ago, Sofia said:

The virus is not just the spike protein. It has more epitopes (parts that trigger imune response where the antibodies can link), namely at the membrane surface :) 

T-cells harbour the memory of those epitopes and stimulate B-cells to produce specific antibodies to bind them, preventing disease.

In the coronavirus family some have close-looking epitopes, so cross-imunity is possible. :) 

Makes sense..thank you for your quick response, Sofia! 💖So....I wonder how long since a person has had a cold, could they have an antibody response to Covid? It would be good to know which variants have epitopes similar to cold viruses..

cat2_e0.gif