JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

On 1/16/2022 at 10:06 PM, vern said:

isn't it strange to get 2 new diseases this way this fast?

No, not really. Pandemics have happened throughout history. We were due for another one. All the more so considering we are living in the last days, in which "pestilence" was a sign Jesus said would be a notable marker. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

8 hours ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

You should really stop saying that. The virus is called SARS-COV-2. Omicron is still a variant of this same virus. Omicron still infects the respiratory tract. 

Let's leave the diagnosis and naming conventions to the professionals.

Ok

i will stop saying the truth

i will keep it to my self

sorry…. 😞

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

Well it’s going to end soon! Looking forward to being back at meetings and going door to door witnessing, looking forward to not wearing stupid masks that makes you look like a twit, looking forward to not hearing about case numbers and all the political mess and correctness of what everyone feels Is right and wrong concerning the virus. Looking forward to telling mankind about the judgment message that It’s not going to go well for you with…sadness, Looking forward to the Kingdom rule and a end to this covid pestilence. I’m hoping this thread disappears soon. Very Soon!!

9 hours ago, vern said:

how we get the pestilences is a good question.....  looking a lot like man made to me.

Possibly. It's irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. It still fulfills prophecy. 

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

This documentary I’ve listed below talks about how human’s destructive relationship with nature is actually putting greater risk of pandemic diseases and human impact on the environment is what drives emerging diseases.

It’s a good watch. It also talks about covid-19 about half way through the film.

Documentary is called Extinction: The Facts

https://www.documentarymania.com/player.php?title=Extinction%3A+The+Facts

Edited by Lewis

4 hours ago, Godskingdomrules said:

Well it’s going to end soon! Looking forward to being back at meetings and going door to door witnessing, looking forward to not wearing stupid masks that makes you look like a twit, looking forward to not hearing about case numbers and all the political mess and correctness of what everyone feels Is right and wrong concerning the virus. Looking forward to telling mankind about the judgment message that It’s not going to go well for you with…sadness, Looking forward to the Kingdom rule and a end to this covid pestilence. I’m hoping this thread disappears soon. Very Soon!!

Couldn’t agree more! Hear Hear!

I long for conversation that doesn’t involve this subject which has been a source of great division. I literally am fed up of observing how we are spoon fed daily fear from the main news corporations. 
The only thing we truly have to fear is Jehovah.

luke 17:33 

6 hours ago, Sofia said:

Ok

i will stop saying the truth

i will keep it to my self

sorry…. 😞

No one doubts your sincerity.   I'm sure you are convinced of your conclusions.  Right now, however, that is all they are, your conclusions.  

None of us here have access to your data and, except for you, I doubt any of our other members have studied coronavirus scientifically.  

On the other hand, as accurate as your conclusions are, those observations have not made it into the mainstream scientific community.  Since we are all here mere laymen (again, except for you and perhaps other scientist members), we can only go by what we read from mainstream sources and those who speak for the scientific community. 

Perhaps you are right. Time may show you are ahead of the curve and the rest of the scientific community and mainstream sources will catch up with you.  Until then, in order to limit confusion, it's better to present your conclusions as that. Please make it clear these are your conclusions, your observations, what you personally have researched and that you are not the voice of the scientific community.  

I value your opinion and input on this subject but others may not understand your level of commitment to the study of coronavirus.  Or they may feel they would rather trust those who do speak for the sciebt community as a whole such as the CDC or WHO 

1 hour ago, Shawnster said:

Time may show you are ahead of the curve and the rest of the scientific community and mainstream sources will catch up with you

Yes 🤗

thank you brother Shawn.

Can I share a SA scientific study that shows that so far omicron has mutated into two new variants and the original omicron has outcompeted both?

I can also explain the reason.

that study shows that so far no new variants can outcompete omicron.

Will new variants outcompete omicron in the future ? We don’t know. So far omicron mutated variants can’t.

omicron has become the most transmissible virus in human history.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

1 hour ago, SUNRAY said:

Sofia..do you have a link to "that study" please?😀

If anyone is interested :

https://www.nicd.ac.za/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/Update-of-SA-sequencing-data-from-GISAID-7-Jan-2022.pdf

if anyone needs a “translation” to current language please ask 😘😘

With this latest USA Branch special full time servant notice- ALL territories in USA Branch territory seem to be Level 4-Red.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

Well, the U P of Michigan exploded once again.

Tonight’s report shows 2,645 cases. 

Alger county: 55 cases

Marquette county: 841 cases 😳.  Guess where I plan to go shopping Friday? 🥺 

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

13 hours ago, Godskingdomrules said:

looking forward to not hearing about case numbers and all the political mess and correctness of what everyone feels Is right and wrong concerning the virus

I hope so but

The Ogre Downstairs by Dianne Wynne Jones (1974)

The television produced the Ogre’s (stepfather) favourite kind of programme for him – the kind in which Officials and Ministers explained that the country was in a considerable state of crisis, but that they were doing this, that and the other thing to cure it.

It's clear that 48 years ago the Author was already sick of those sort of programmes but we're going to have them through to the end of this system.

I think we're already seeing some of the things that will replace Covid in the news, and we're not going to like them.

Roll on the Kingdom, until then it's going to be birthpangs of distress getting harder and faster.

Ps. Not doing book recommendations here, just quoting, some might love, others would hate.

59 minutes ago, Hugh O'D said:

Roll on the Kingdom, until then it's going to be birthpangs of distress getting harder and faster.

Expect 2023 to really be bad, forecast of El Niño coming on starting late 2022. So more extreme weather coming and its expected to be hottest year ever again (2023) beating 2020&2016 tied for hottest.

9 hours ago, Honeybarrel said:

I literally am fed up of observing how we are spoon fed daily fear from the main news corporations. 

fear.jpg

These weekly trends are looking much better this week compared to last week

Last Week:

Cases          Last week       Change                 Deaths   Lst Week   Change

1 USA 5,296,102 3,886,094 +36% 15,858 11,714 8,822 +33% 35 333,966,543

This Week:

1 USA 5,331,401 5,463,174 -2% 15,962 12,876 12,290 +5% 39 334,008,890

I have read there are shortages of lateral flow tests (antigen). I have plenty here, more than 40. If anyone needs I can send by post for free. Send me pm.

This is not spam. But moderators please delete this if it´s inapropriated.

5 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

How lethal is Omicron? I think this pandemic will end before 2022.. We'll get back to meeting by early 2023!! 

Not very lethal except for the non vax and immune compromised, yes all this mess should be over soon. With the building up of herd immunity. Then bring on the meetings and the door to door preaching work.