JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

2 hours ago, VisualizeUrParadise said:

It does not take divine foreknowledge to know we will face increasing civil unrest as we approach Armageddon. All you need to do is look at the past and see how civil protests have changed and gained momentum during the 20th and 21st centuries 

19 hours ago, Shawnster said:

It does not take divine foreknowledge to know we will face increasing civil unrest as we approach Armageddon. All you need to do is look at the past and see how civil protests have changed and gained momentum during the 20th and 21st centuries 

Remember what happened in Jerusalem before 70 CE ? exactly! I ve watched the movie "walk by faith this week" 

Worth to remember to obey iN time.

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 2/7/2022 at 5:14 PM, Geralyn said:

Not sure how well you read that article but it is more about the political situation and is a "he said she said" piece highlighting the bickering and lies being told to achieve and/or perpetuate the narrative that mild-mannered Canadian truckers are just criminals taking a stand against  "COVID" mandates, that mandates are for the common good and they should just get used to them.  Quite a few nations have now removed COVID mandates but Canada and the US have doubled-down ... Gonna be a bumpy ride!

I didn't know how to explain in a short sentence. 

"After two long years Boris Johnson finally declares that ALL Covid rules - including self-isolation after testing positive - are set to be scrapped from the end of THIS MONTH" - DailyMail

Interesting move, seems every government is using the phrase 'having to live with covid'. 

In Poland it’s similar. Today Health minister stated than in 2 weeks time they’re going to abandon quarantine for people who have contact with positive person. Isolation for 7 days for sick people and their family. Mask mandates are going to be lifted as well (including indoors). 

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

7 minutes ago, Michał said:

In Poland it’s similar. Today Health minister stated than in 2 weeks time they’re going to abandon quarantine for people who have contact with positive person. Isolation for 7 days for sick people and their family. Mask mandates are going to be lifted as well (including indoors). 

The "Vaxx pass" is ending by the end of March in France.

Soon... people all over the World will feel safe. 

It will be a worldwide feeling of safety. Even if the coronavirus will still be out there.

But people will feel safe again.

If we see the pandemic as a war, we can say it´s a period of peace coming, maybe a long period (Hans Kluger - WHO)

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Soon... people all over the World will feel safe. 

It will be a worldwide feeling of safety. Even if the coronavirus will still be out there.

But people will feel safe again.

If we see the pandemic as a war, we can say it´s a period of peace coming, maybe a long period (Hans Kluger - WHO)

Have you seen the movie "Contagion"? It comes complete with, nasal spray vaccine, "forsythia" / "Hydroxychloroquine" and written in 2011. I couldn't believe how close they came to reality!!!

Contagion (2011) - IMDb

:eek:

Edited by trottigy
Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

2 hours ago, trottigy said:

Have you seen the movie "Contagion"? It comes complete with, nasal spray vaccine, "forsythia" / "Hydroxychloroquine" and written in 2011. I couldn't believe how close they came to reality!!!

Contagion (2011) - IMDb

:eek:

Oh yes! I have seen it at least 3 times :) Do you want my opinion? If all its worth? I think many forged realities based in this movie.

I dont believe in coincidences. I believe in influences.

Nevertheless its known that intra nasal vaccines provide superior protection against respiratory agents whenever it´s possible to develop

In Veterinarian medicin we used to have only a subcutaneous vaccine against Dog´s Kennel Cough. One shot ... 15 days after dog´s imune, but a booster required after 1 month. Now we have a intra nasal vaccine agaisnt same disease. One dose, 24 h later dog´s imune. No need for booster before one year.

I think science is getting to this point some day with corona vaccination non-emergency.

Edited by Sofia

39 minutes ago, carlos said:

Obrigado, @Sofia! It was nice to see you on tv. And Portuguese is so easy to understand. :lol:

ah! fine!! I ve tryed to remain calm and remember all I ve learned at ministery school. By the way the human doctor is spanish and his accent is quite strong lol ! I may return again for future consultations in direct on TV. Everyone liked the information given.

On 2/8/2022 at 6:25 PM, Sofia said:

"walk by faith"

Thanks Sofia, all the previous evening I could not recall this video name or year of production!  I came back and here you had posted the very one!  So timely!   

I was considering the JWT post elsewhere this week on 1 Thess 5:3 "Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman." 

I wandered into the scenes by means of the video looking for that moment when there was delight in having shaken the Romans and the ones in Jerusalem Jews by race, by practice and the Christians who did not take Christ's word to heart and were possibly thinking in their hearts "Peace and security!" because the Roman's have left and were chased down and beaten! 

From Beriah (who I think I know!)  the Jewish brother there is the sense of exalting in deliverance and then the foolish Christian Brother preparing his store to supply wine for the celebration.

Down the rabbit hole of TIME in the research guide and the TOPIC: TIME/TIMES to look for "sudden destruction" and "instantly" because the destruction of Jerusalem truly wasn't instantaneous or sudden so I imagine they must be descriptive words.     I  ended up needing a boost of encouragement!  This is song 77 now.

What's going on in the world scene right now seems similar to the initial breach so I wanted to get into the moment by watching it again.  But we are not in one city we have to flee from but we are all over the globe...

On 2/9/2022 at 2:59 PM, Sofia said:

If we see the pandemic as a war, we can say it´s a period of peace coming-WHO

COVID may have been tanks they still have missiles and other weapons the War is Satan's system!  You cannot trust the worldly organizations and news is twisted to achieve the current powers' agendas. I have seen Marburg and  other virus mentioned or a similar situation but with shut downs and restrictions due to Global Weather fears.   They have been working on this digital health program recording our vaccine "status" for years they will not give up the recent power they have gotten for long, unless the government is flipped and even then I don't hear there will be peace without political activity.  "Be cautious!"

4 hours ago, Geralyn said:

Thanks Sofia, all the previous evening I could not recall this video name or year of production!  I came back and here you had posted the very one!  So timely!   

I was considering the JWT post elsewhere this week on 1 Thess 5:3 "Whenever it is that they are saying, “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly on them, just like birth pains on a pregnant woman." 

I wandered into the scenes by means of the video looking for that moment when there was delight in having shaken the Romans and the ones in Jerusalem Jews by race, by practice and the Christians who did not take Christ's word to heart and were possibly thinking in their hearts "Peace and security!" because the Roman's have left and were chased down and beaten! 

From Beriah (who I think I know!)  the Jewish brother there is the sense of exalting in deliverance and then the foolish Christian Brother preparing his store to supply wine for the celebration.

Down the rabbit hole of TIME in the research guide and the TOPIC: TIME/TIMES to look for "sudden destruction" and "instantly" because the destruction of Jerusalem truly wasn't instantaneous or sudden so I imagine they must be descriptive words.     I  ended up needing a boost of encouragement!  This is song 77 now.

What's going on in the world scene right now seems similar to the initial breach so I wanted to get into the moment by watching it again.  But we are not in one city we have to flee from but we are all over the globe...

COVID may have been tanks they still have missiles and other weapons the War is Satan's system!  You cannot trust the worldly organizations and news is twisted to achieve the current powers' agendas. I have seen Marburg and  other virus mentioned or a similar situation but with shut downs and restrictions due to Global Weather fears.   They have been working on this digital health program recording our vaccine "status" for years they will not give up the recent power they have gotten for long, unless the government is flipped and even then I don't hear there will be peace without political activity.  "Be cautious!"

Dear sister, I love your enthusiasm, your zeal, your clear love for the bible! I ‘think’ I understand what you are saying…You are clearly not swayed by the compromised news corporations of the world. Most bought and paid for. As dr John Campbell in the above video said that a few colleagues / viewers DO get “suspicious of science by press release”. 
I would note that HIV seems to be mentioned a lot in Europe right now and they are encouraging people to test. I do not think this used to be a problem here of recent years (and still don’t) but maybe they (the press) know something we don’t? We shall see…

I personally trust very little news from the world.

I fully trust the bible.

I can see dark days ahead where Matthew 24:22 says “In fact, unless those days were cut short, no flesh would be saved; but on account of the chosen ones those days will be cut short”

I too have been wondering if we are seeing the ‘romans retreat’ but then that begs the question what was the disgusting thing in a holy place? And also where do we ‘hide’ or run to? So many things to see unfold yet.

5 hours ago, Geralyn said:

possibly thinking in their hearts "Peace and security!" because the Roman's have left and were chased down

We can see on that video the zealots and religious leader crying peace and security amidst the riots. Powerful 

5 hours ago, Geralyn said:

the destruction of Jerusalem truly wasn't instantaneous or sudden so I imagine they must be descriptive word

Don't want to go too :offtopic:

1) Former High Priest Ananias who ordered Paul struck during his trial was killed by the Jews at the start of the revolt as a Roman friend. 

2) Jesus words about having to flee Jerusalem quickly were fulfilled because when the Jewish rebels/soldiers returned from routing the Romans the gates of Jerusalem were closed for inhabitants to leave the city. Christians in the city did not have four years to escape, they had hours as pictured in the video. 

3) The fall of Jerusalem and the end of this system are not exact parallels, a) Christians need to leave Babylon now b) Judeah and Jerusalem were local calamities while ours will be global. 

13 hours ago, Geralyn said:

Down the rabbit hole of TIME in the research guide and the TOPIC: TIME/TIMES to look for "sudden destruction" and "instantly" because the destruction of Jerusalem truly wasn't instantaneous or sudden so I imagine they must be descriptive words.   

Correct.  It's descriptive. 

The Don Henley song "New York Minute" about the events of 9/11 and how quickly life can change is another example.  It wasn't literally instantly as soon as the first plane hit the towers that our lives changed, but it was pretty darn quick. 

The same will be true about the "sudden destruction instantly upon them." it won't literally be instantaneous, but it will be so quick that people will be shocked. 

4 hours ago, Honeybarrel said:

I would note that HIV seems to be mentioned a lot in Europe right now and they are encouraging people to test. I do not think this used to be a problem here of recent years (and still don’t) but maybe they (the press) know something we don’t?

When COVID first reared it's head a few of Dr Fauci's scientists were gathered to discuss it and some suspected it to be an escapee from a lab because of the HIV component they saw in it's DNA makeup...  Thankfully they said so before they were hushed and given sizable grants to do their work...  nothing suspicious there!   Also my son (non JW and source of Military news) heard that jab results in "the rank and file" showed the number of AIDS cases is WAY up but may be similar to testing pos for COVID rather than suffering from it.  If you test AIDS+  is it possible that may be used as further reason for medical treatment and $$ for the medical industry?  And it seems now illegal to use natural health options to deal with "illnesses" due to  Codex Alimentarius! Am I cynical?  Yes, convicted ! The WHOLE world lies in the power of the wicked one!" 1 john 5:19

4 hours ago, Sofia said:

the zealots and religious leader crying peace and security

it really didn't seem a coordinated "public announcement" in the video but each person's suppositions from their heart (aka "I suppose") and foolish beliefs that "man" by his army and political might was getting the upper hand...  and some WRONGLY concluding a victory as if from God, or drawing the conclusion that God was defending "the city" based on history and not "His people" based on revealed prophecy.  ALL because they don't or WON"T know Jehovah as an author and revealer of His purpose, His WAY and his requirements!

4 hours ago, Hugh O'D said:

Jesus words about having to flee Jerusalem quickly were fulfilled because when the Jewish rebels/soldiers returned from routing the Romans the gates of Jerusalem were closed for inhabitants to leave the city. Christians in the city did not have four years to escape, they had hours as pictured in the video. 

Thank you Bro Hugh!  so those words might have been JUST for the incitement of Christ's loyal ones to move with alacrity!   In the video it is clearly shown the self serving attitude  of Brother Worldly's family!   Gather stuff!   Help the ones who are left behind to celebrate ($$)! Jump when the wife has demands!  load up the donkey!!   anything BUT the alacrity and simplicity called for by Christ's words "sudden" and "instantly!" to get out in the small window that opened!  YES I see that!  Thank you, that makes so much sense.  If I have heard this B4 it must have bounced off!   am I getting your point?  one of the few good ones you made!

5 hours ago, Honeybarrel said:

that begs the question what was the disgusting thing in a holy place? And also where do we ‘hide’ or run to?

Since one of the UN players has already made us illegal (RUS) and the UN backed "lock downs" (in their mind) was to limit spiritual association and public witnessing I think the disgusting thing has been doing a dance in the Holy Place, am I off? 

~~where do we ‘hide’ or run to?~~ Although the answer in my mind is do whatever it takes to be 'under the wing of our Lord's Father' as the only safe place and then "stand firm".    I know and there are Watchtowers and Regional Conv dramas on this!  ( 2 Peter 2:8 ) 

If anyone knows of a list of dramas by years, by name, by scriptural reference (a line by line list! lol) I would love it.    I have a small tumor behind my eye that triggers "transient global amnesia" and the rapid eye movements when I am doing quick searches will literally make me forget what I am doing, what I am looking for and why!  Sometimes I retrace from an original question I have written to help myself but you can imagine the time this takes. Sometimes it takes hours to recover while I look perfectly normal and describing this to people make them doubt my sanity.  A sister recent texted me that I sound like someone with dementia and did I need help!   I love the JW app but using it for searches triggers the amnesia as does hand writing anything and cell phone screens... I use a large screen on the PC for texting and almost everything,  I am a mess for sure! lol

25 minutes ago, Shawnster said:

about the "sudden destruction instantly upon them." it won't literally be instantaneous, but it will be so quick that people will be shocked. 

That reminded me of another complaint of "the Worldly family" that they "didn't have enough time to prepare!"  or 'make decisions'!  

13 hours ago, Honeybarrel said:

And also where do we ‘hide’ or run to? So many things to see unfold yet

Brother Samuel talk at AM part2 mentioned we will be hidden. Not run.

zeph. 2:3

is.26:20

hab.3:14,16

AF616275-1B1F-44FF-94E6-820522172155.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sofia said:

Brother Samuel talk at AM part2 mentioned we will be hidden

Man I have to get on with watching that (set for family worship on Monday). 

7 hours ago, Geralyn said:

the alacrity and simplicity called for by Christ's words "sudden" and "instantly!" to get out in the small window that opened!  YES I see that!. am I getting your point? 

That's it exactly. For many years I heard one's talking about only having four years to get out, later it was understood that when the zealots and rebels returned they wouldn't let families escape. Passover celebrants came and went but they knew who lived in the city. If you wanted to leave your family stayed behind and if you didn't come back they died. The Christians had a very narrow time frame to escape. 

8 hours ago, Geralyn said:

one of the few good ones you made!

Few? Sadly true. 

5 hours ago, Hugh O'D said:

Man I have to get on with watching that (set for family worship on Monday). 

(:P)

Edited by Sofia

14 hours ago, Geralyn said:

If anyone knows of a list of dramas by years, by name, by scriptural reference (a line by line list! lol) I would love it.

If You are able to Google translate it, this a nice article listing conventions back to 1886:

https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongres_(Świadkowie_Jehowy)

🙏 Thank you! 🙏