JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.”

….and much, much more…

From the NIH website:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Edited by zoebarry

8 minutes ago, zoebarry said:

COVID UPDATE: What is the truth?

The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.”

….and much, much more…

From the NIH website:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

The blind Leading the blind 🥺😥😞

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

9 hours ago, AH173 said:

My wife and I just shook our heads about that. Who would be wanting to go on a cruise when they are so riddled with infectious diseases? They are a hot-tub for such things to happen.

We know of a brother (who originally form our congregation many years before moving elsewhere in the circuit where another congregation who needed assistance) that was on the first cruise ship to be riddled with COVID cases (Ruby Princess) to be docked into Sydney which nearly took his life, and he was one of two first patients to be taken by ambulance directly from the Ruby Princess, (the other patient eventually died).

His wife contracted it, but didn't suffer that much, as she thought it was more like a bad flu to her, whereas the brother thought the same for himself, as it started with a sore throat, the muscular and back pain so he and his wife decided to isolate themselves about halfway through the cruise, as they had been watching the news of what is happening in Italy at the time (he came out from Italy as a child, and has many relatives still over there) and when it came to being close for the cruiseliner to dock at Sydney, he progressed to being worse and felt that he was having a heart attack as the symptoms progressed, as did the ship's doctor.

It took him several months before he was discharged from the hospital, and he can no longer can work and had to retire earlier than he had originally planned (he was 62 at that time). He still suffers from the effects of it today, such as shortness of breathe, brain fogs etc. So he just manages what he can do know, and at times, he says that he may only get up out of bed to have meals, and to have a shower for the whole day, whereas he may sleep the whole day away. He was a fairly active person before it, but now he is no longer as active than he was.

Edited by Pabo

4 hours ago, Pabo said:

My wife and I just shook our heads about that. Who would be wanting to go on a cruise when they are so riddled with infectious diseases? They are a hot-tub for such things to happen.

I know a sister who just came back from a cruise and has Covid.  I was like "duh.  Are you surprised?" 

Corona viruse has been around.

The lung complication seems to be a new higher risk now.

Some say it was a lab manipulated virus.

The vaccines seem to also have a higher risk of .side effects.

From the beginning its been a low risk for healthy and younger poeple.

The vaccine was unreasonably pushed on everyone.

Heard immunity was a lie.  Vaccinated still spread corona viruses.

Medical treatments were shut down that doctors wanted to use and were efective.

Is this a start of "if those days were not cut short no flesh would survive"?  Time will tell.

There is a hook that draws things to an end for gog of magog.

Last couple years have exelerated change for sure.

The many unvaccinated brothers who died in the early days were not part of a conspiracy program.

In Canada this week of Nov.14th a branch letter is being read Strongly Recommending wearing a mask at all theocratic events/meetings.

My sister and her daughter were supposed to visit us this week, they are stuck in a motel in Brantford with Covid probably BA 5 which doesn't care if you are vaccinated or not, but outcome is much worse for unvaccinated.

Our building managers/witness couple, she has tested negative for 4 days but hubby is still positive, and he just a short while after cancer surgery to remove much of muscle in inner thigh area.

I noticed in the news that the 2 sub-variants are now overtaking BA5 as dominant strains in the US.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

Promoting anti vax or anti mask or pandemic conspiracies is a good way to lock this topic down and the offender placed in a time out.  Let's all try to remember to follow the example set by the Slave in this discussion.  Disagree without being disagreeable. No agendas. 

• 1 month later...

Giant wave in deed

basically many chinese refused the vaccines 

they were in lockdown for many months 

most people are getting covid for the fist time without protection 

many are dying

health systems are collapsing 

I have some prints from Twitter I can share by pm

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

8 hours ago, Dages said:

There are rumors about a big wave in China recently. Any info ?

Chinese nationals in Singapore are rushing to send medicine back to China to their relatives. Reminds me of the run on surgical masks by chinese nationals in the early days of the covid-19 pandemic. They even went to paint shops to buy up the masks that painters wear when spray painting. 😅

Worried China nationals in Singapore queue to send Panadol (Paracetamol) to relatives back home

One courier service had to limit the number of customers sending medical supplies to China, which is dealing with a surging COVID-19 outbreak.

On 12/21/2022 at 9:50 PM, vern said:

can't it all just be lies....  i never see anything on the ground in person.

The lies would be to deny there is a problem with Covid, not that they are being swamped by cases. We are talking about mainland China after all, where denying problems or their extent are the norm.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I’m over 65. Fully vaccinated, got my boosters, flu shot. Out and about quite often, neither my husband or I have had COVID. I was a very sickly child, lots of upper respiratory infections. As an adult, I very rarely get sick. I wore a mask when it was recommended. I think it’s a safe estimate to say that 70 to 75% of the friends in our congregation have had COVID, one of them (unvaccinated) died and several were very sick. In the last few weeks alone,I know about 20 friends who got COVID, some for the second time.

There is so much misinformation/conspiracy theories out there anymore, and I take most of it with a grain of salt. It does seem, though, that repeated bouts of COVID can have bad long term consequences. I personally think that the Governing Body wouldn’t have strongly recommended vaccines and masks if they didn’t believe there was sound basis for doing so for most people.

Just on the news: 

Almost 250 million people in China may have caught Covid-19 in the first 20 days of December, according to an internal estimate from the nation’s top health officials, Bloomberg News and the Financial Times reported Friday.

If correct, the estimate – which CNN cannot independently confirm – would account for roughly 18% of China’s 1.4 billion people and represent the largest Covid-19 outbreak to date globally.

The figures cited were presented during an internal meeting of China’s National Health Commission (NHC) on Wednesday, according to both outlets – which cited sources familiar with the matter or involved in the discussions. The NHC summary of Wednesday’s meeting said it delved into the treatment of patients affected by the new outbreak.https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/23/china/china-covid-infections-250-million-intl-hnk/index.html

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

34 minutes ago, New World Explorer said:

Just on the news: 

Almost 250 million people in China may have caught Covid-19 in the first 20 days of December, according to an internal estimate from the nation’s top health officials, Bloomberg News and the Financial Times reported Friday.

If correct, the estimate – which CNN cannot independently confirm – would account for roughly 18% of China’s 1.4 billion people and represent the largest Covid-19 outbreak to date globally.

The figures cited were presented during an internal meeting of China’s National Health Commission (NHC) on Wednesday, according to both outlets – which cited sources familiar with the matter or involved in the discussions. The NHC summary of Wednesday’s meeting said it delved into the treatment of patients affected by the new outbreak.https://edition.cnn.com/2022/12/23/china/china-covid-infections-250-million-intl-hnk/index.html

Might a complete new variant be created amid this chaos? 

6 hours ago, Hotteok said:

Might a complete new variant be created amid this chaos? 

Probably not

variants are generated in long cases not short outbreaks

BF7 seems to be the omicron subvariant dominant now in China 

this pandemic is far from over

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 12/21/2022 at 9:50 PM, vern said:

can't it all just be lies....  i never see anything on the ground in person.....

Are you in China?

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

7 hours ago, Hotteok said:

But it will end before the regional convention right? 

I have no idea

it seems to be here for keeps 😳

7 hours ago, Sofia said:

I have no idea

it seems to be here for keeps 😳

Most likely it will never be over, but it will become weaker. (like common cold) 

Interesting article below;

https://www.npr.org/2022/01/09/1071663583/viruses-evolve-and-weaken-over-time-what-does-that-mean-for-the-coronavirus

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 12/24/2022 at 9:04 AM, Sofia said:

Probably not

variants are generated in long cases not short outbreaks

BF7 seems to be the omicron subvariant dominant now in China 

this pandemic is far from over

I just had Covid again, 11 months since first time, it felt much different.I had a terrible sore throat and my left lung was congested but I was better in a few days,didnt lose taste or smell.

I wonder which variant I had?

8 hours ago, Kitty said:

I just had Covid again, 11 months since first time, it felt much different.I had a terrible sore throat and my left lung was congested but I was better in a few days,didnt lose taste or smell.

I wonder which variant I had?

Where are you living?