JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

18 hours ago, coolbrz731 said:

BTW, I did take the vaccine along with the booster later, and the booster shot knocked me on my butt.  I felt like I had a bad flu.  

Same with me, my GP told me that my body was already primed to fight, having already had COVID, so the response was very quick. He said, 'you don't really need the vaccine, but get it anyway.' 

YB

Dave

54 minutes ago, Sofia said:

Thank you Sofia!

To me, this is really the crux and the focus - the disease. Too much has been put on the vaccination and side effects as doing the damage, like the disease itself is benign.  It’s the disease that has killed and maimed and will continue to affect us even with so called “mild cases”. 

For us, the truth of the fact that “it does not belong to man who is walking to direct his step” is never more obvious. We really need the new system.

This virus is totally doing the Devils work.

covid rotten s a person inside

if you catch it several times in a row the damage is huge and most of us don’t even notice it

This virus is clear evidence the GT is not too far

humans can t expect much of a quality of life after this pandemic 

we need the Kingdom!! Yes!!

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

On 7/15/2022 at 5:21 PM, Sofia said:

In India it’s displacing BA.5

interesting fact

I wonder if

a) they didn’t had BA.1 or BA.2 and now have this so called “ Centaurus” variant 

b) BA.5 is being displaced so what happens if BA.2.75 comes to the West? Will it displace BA.5 creating a new wave? Or nothing since the majority of the west had BA.2

c) Does a previous BA.2 infection gives protect against this variant? 

We got an article in a French newspaper that this BA2.75 would be dominant soon 

https://www.ft.com/content/26e0731f-15c4-4f5a-b2dc-fd8591a02aec

Amazing good article about the damage caused by covid in our body 😢 

The growing evidence that Covid-19 is leaving people sicker

The potential impact on heart and brain disease poses challenges to healthcare systems globally

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

BA.5 is dominant in the province of Ontario and the Moderna update to be approved Thursday Sept 1st in Canada does not address this.

The US just approved an updated updated vaccine that is supposed to work against BA.5, However It Has Not Been Tested in Human Trials yet, just mice.

Isn't there a saying about 'mice and men'?🤐

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

I think I'm feeling really confident that they tested the Bivalent MRNA Pfizer on eight (8) actual mice- From what Dr Campbell has mentioned in his recent video.

At least it was more than 7 actual mice.😀

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/963999

Researchers have identified antibodies that may make coronavirus vaccines unnecessary

Tel Aviv University researchers have isolated two antibodies that neutralize all known strains of COVID-19 – including Omicron – with up to 95% efficiency.

Works with mice but will it work with humans. Its in the infant stages of development.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

22 hours ago, AH173 said:

I think I'm feeling really confident that they tested the Bivalent MRNA Pfizer on eight (8) actual mice- From what Dr Campbell has mentioned in his recent video.

At least it was more than 7 actual mice.😀

I trusted the 8 mice study from Pfizer and scheduled my Moderna bivalent booster and my flu shot. Just got them done after work earlier from my local Walgreens pharmacy. The pharmacist told me that he read a document about the Moderna bivalent booster was tested on 800 humans. I'll see what happens. 

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

15 hours ago, AH173 said:

I trusted the 8 mice study from Pfizer and scheduled my Moderna bivalent booster and my flu shot. Just got them done after work earlier from my local Walgreens pharmacy. The pharmacist told me that he read a document about the Moderna bivalent booster was tested on 800 humans. I'll see what happens. 

Brief update. Just soreness in both arms. About 2 hours after shots felt tired and took a nap. Had a nice salad. Took it easy. Slept until normal time and felt a little better. At work and seems back to normal. 

Even with the conventional model where the probabilities of any kinds of mutations are all equal, the strong N/S mutation bias in the Omicron spike can occur with a probability of 3.7 x 10^(-3), which means that the Omicron variant is highly likely a product of artificial genetic modification.

Study published in Japan

source: https://zenodo.org/record/6904363#.YxyZPCXOXDs

E7CAB8CD-F7B8-4187-B03E-37300E47CFC6.jpeg

It's a conspiracy, I checked the official UK government statistics for covid cases and since July there have been hardly any cases officially reported. It looks like they're now trying to tweak the figures. We've had a few brothers locally get covid last month, yet no cases were reported in the area. Very strange.

3 hours ago, Jay D said:

It's a conspiracy, I checked the official UK government statistics for covid cases and since July there have been hardly any cases officially reported. It looks like they're now trying to tweak the figures. We've had a few brothers locally get covid last month, yet no cases were reported in the area. Very strange.

Did the brothers report the cases of covid?  I know when we got covid, I forgot about reporting them till well after we got over it.

On 9/12/2022 at 10:55 PM, coolbrz731 said:

Did the brothers report the cases of covid?  I know when we got covid, I forgot about reporting them till well after we got over it.

Update to my post, I since discovered there was a glitch on Google and the stats are back on there now, there have been a few thousand cases each day.

In answer to your question, I don't think they always remembered no, so I think the statistics for the governing body weren't entirely accurate unfortunately!!

We had a zoom Memorial for a dear brother planned for this coming Saturday., the 17th.

Due to the brother giving the talk having covid, it’s been postponed. 😬 😢

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

3 hours ago, Loyal said:

This is really interesting.

Following ...

3 hours ago, Loopy said:

Due to the brother giving the talk having covid, it’s been postponed.

Covid will continue like Flu and other illnesses. Only in located outbreaks. It´s called becoming endemic. Conditionated localy but not in time/durance