JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

How do you like your coffee?

I prefer my coffee in my wife's cup - she likes coffee ... I don't so I will let her have my share

I would much rather hot chocolate made with cow's milk.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

I live in a coffee oriented city, I buy really good beans, and use them only for short black. (I don't mind long black as well) 

Fortunately it's not difficult to buy premium quality beans where I live, but I wouldn't "waste" them on coffee with milk as the subtle taste is lost.  

For a coffee with milk, I don't mind nice cappuccino with a bit of honey (Eccentric- are you sure we are not related? LOL  :whistling:)

I like coffee :)

Just for the sake of clarification ...Instant coffee is not a coffee ... It's a washing powder with coffee flavour LOL :lol1:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

4 hours ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Short strong black shot of espresso.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a5/Taz...

That's the way most of us drink it here. Made in a stovetop espresso pot, with brown sugar.

Many drink a glass of water first.

In every home it's a tradition to offer this coffee to everyone who comes to visit.

I tried coffee twice many years ago. 🤢 Never could take to the taste. Now my dad on th3 other hand drank it all day. 

Mom would be getting dad’s lunch pail ready for work, would brew the coffee ️  and my stomach would turn flip flops.

I don’t think I could still handle walking past any coffee shops with the smell even today.

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

• 9 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I recently read about adding a pinch of baking soda to a cup of coffee and I tried it the other day. The baking soda neutralizes some of the acid in the coffee so it can be easier to digest, it also adds a little salt to the coffee and that enhances the flavor.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D