JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JW Broadcasting - February 2021

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1137 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

10 minutes ago, Luigi62 said:

So The "The Good News According to Jesus" isn't like "Become Jehovah's Friend" in the sense a new video will be posted every so often on JW.org or will it?

Will we only see these videos first at the assemblies and convention?

Please visit Sidney brother Blake. Undercover. Please spy for us.😇

Please visit Sydney brother Blake. Undercover. Please spy for us.

That had been tried and dis-covered...
There was a back road where you could get to view and see some of the construction works. But there is a larger partition blocking the view now... (You need a drone )

Old (Downunder) Tone

My biggest question is this:

Will Jesus talk like an Aussie?!?

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

15 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

My biggest question is this:

Will Jesus talk like an Aussie?!?

"Peter, put down the knife. That's not a knife, this here's a knife. Now go for the other ear..."

🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

17 hours ago, The German said:

Please visit Sidney brother Blake. Undercover. Please spy for us.😇

Funny you say that, this month I'm helping a Bethelite move out of bethel and back to Melbourne. I will be going to bethel despite it being on lockdown.

7 hours ago, pnutts said:

At least Jesus won't speak American.

Lots of American brothers have come to Australia for this project I’m pretty sure Jesus will speak American. I don’t think an “Aussie” Jesus would be taken seriously!

Maybe Australian brothers will play extras or some minor roles.

Or maybe a villain role, like Judas Iscariot? 😜😂

41 minutes ago, JohnFromOz said:

Lots of American brothers have come to Australia for this project I’m pretty sure Jesus will speak American. I don’t think an “Aussie” Jesus would be taken seriously!

Maybe Australian brothers will play extras or some minor roles.

Or maybe a villain role, like Judas Iscariot? 😜😂

Or the Aussie will put on an American accent. 

Before moving to the outback, we were in a cong very close to Bethel Australia. We had 13 bethelites.
We touch base with some of our friends there and they are bubbling with excitement. BUT they have been extremely hush hush. Even now we cannot get anymore out of them. I've asked about accents, and plans... they laugh and say we will see.
All I know from them is.how excited they are and their faith is so high they are about to explode.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, On the huh said:

Does anyone know why the AM was split over two months this time?  Will this become the norm, like can we expect the same with the Gilead Grad.  With the convention as well, can we only expect 6 regular studio broadcasts this year. 

The AM video was always broken into 3 parts and shown on Mondays (starting on the first Monday in January).  If you spread them evenly at two week intervals, it takes at least 4 weeks and a day.  So if the first Monday is on Jan 1, the second would be on Jan 15 and the third on Jan 29.  But this year the first Monday was on Jan 4th.  So the third video was 28 days after this on Feb 1st.  The date was just a scheduling thing.

Plus it saved the cost of making a separate Monday broadcast program.

It's going to be wonderful to see and hear Jesus use the Divine name !

I wonder if the production will limit Jesus'  dialogue to only what the inspired record has, or will they embellish?

Jesus was rather efficient with the spoken word.

Want to hear him slap-down the Pharisees !!!!    :popcorn: