JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pray For Our Ukrainian Brothers and Sisters

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 676 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This is on my mind all day long.

When I read the news of invasion straight away I think about our brothers and sisters. 

Jehovah will support them, he knows what is going on. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 hours ago, Anthony said:

It’s unbelievable, exciting, faith strengthening and sobering to see the fulfillment of Bible prophecy at a pace none of us alive have ever seen before. It is a bit overwhelming. I pray that all of us stay ready for the days and weeks ahead as we watch this situation unfold and see where they lead us. 

Yes!

prayers for the brothers and sisters there 😓😓😓

it takes a lot of faith to believe in Bíble prophecy and say peace and security is on the way

when we are at the very cusp of a ww3

We must thank Jehovah and dear GB to enlighten all prophecy for us 🙏

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

We will keep these loyal ones in our prayers, for they are a great example to us.

"Keep in mind those in prison, as though you were imprisoned with them, and those being mistreated, since you yourselves also are in the body" - Hebrews 13.3

"For you expressed sympathy for those in prison and you accepted joyfully the plundering of your belongings, knowing that you yourselves have a better and an enduring possession" - Hebrews 10.34

11 minutes ago, Keep Fighting said:

Food at the right time, our daily text.

Thursday, February 24 Your strength will be in keeping calm and showing trust.—Isa. 30:15.

Millions of prayers goes up to Jehovah for our dear brothers and sisters in Ukraine. 🙏

Exactly what I was thinking this morning reading the daily text and the news.
Keeping our dear brothers in prayers but also for those who will be giving guidance and instructions to them. 😥

I just woke up than I see this on the news 😢am thinking of our dear brother's and sisters may jehovah be with them😍it's making me cry and my heart hurts 😢 I never expected this to happen with the KOTN who knows what jehovah will allow 

Edited by halfspanishlee

Do our brothers face possible military conscription? 

Ukraine's defence minister says anyone who is ready and able to hold a weapon can join the ranks of the territorial defence forces, as Russian shells hit the country.https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-02-24/russia-ukraine-conflict-live-updates-putin-donetsk-biden/100856076

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

A good article to review:

Maintain Your Neutrality in a Divided World

9 Conversations. We must exercise caution when political issues are brought up. For example, when presenting the Kingdom message, avoid either praising or criticizing the policies of a political party or leader.

During the discussion, remain strictly neutral on the political aspects of these topics. We take no position regarding what laws should be enacted, repealed, or changed, and we do not pressure others to agree with our view.

14 A third key to maintaining our neutrality is to gain strength from Jehovah. Pray for holy spirit, which can give you patience and self-control, qualities needed to cope with a government that may be corrupt or unjust. You can also ask Jehovah for the wisdom to recognize and deal with situations that could cause you to violate your Christian neutrality. (Jas. 1:5)

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

1 hour ago, Woanders said:

The webcam shows things are relatively calm in Ukraine, though it could change at anytime. My good friend's family lives in Odessa.

https://www.webcamtaxi.com/en/ukraine/odessa.html

Do you know how the brs and srs are doing in Odessa? We have Friends in Cherson. Russian tanks are all over the place. Brs and srs in Cherson are oke. 

Brother Kiki
We are praying for you. 
Isa 41:10,13

9 Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not gaze about, for I am your God.
I will fortify you. I will really help you.

I will really keep fast hold of you with my right hand of righteousness.’

For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand,

the One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I myself will help you.’

all our love

your sister

D

8 hours ago, Thesauron said:

It is time to pray for our brothers and sisters in the Ukraine. Pray that they remain aafe and can maintain their neutrality. They are forced into a very sad situation.

I am sure we will get more information on jw.org in time.

Yes, I have been keeping them in prayers for several weeks now.  Also, continue to keep brothers in Russia in prayer as this may well put additional pressure on them.  

"Life can be understood by looking back but it must be lived by looking ahead".