JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pray For Our Ukrainian Brothers and Sisters

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 701 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

46 minutes ago, Thesauron said:

The Ukrainian Translation Department is working out of bethel in Poland since a few days, everything to preserve the flow of spiritual food into the country. They got out just in time before border checks prohibited men from leaving.

Beautiful news :thumbsup:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

It may be a stupid question but does the bethel work on Saturday? This fantastic article is not yet available in Polish and Ukrainian and I’m wondering if it will be published today or on Monday. 

Usually not, but if necessary, they do. Some machines and services run 24/7.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

4 hours ago, molnarj said:

I just received this. Let's keep them in our prayers.

Wow that's so beautiful ❤️😓😥what a time to be singing this song they are in my prayers I Love them so Much❤️❤️😍

Edited by halfspanishlee

14 minutes ago, Bosko said:

At the Ukrainian-Slovak border, our brothers are waiting for refugees from Ukraine.

Our brothers are always the first to help their brothers in need.

IMG_20220226_170642.jpg

Shame the text isn’t clear. Is Taxi used worldwide?

Edited by Mykyl

I also received a video from - presumably -  Ukraine. Brothers and sisters are singing - Well see where. 😋 🎶

Spoiler

Well, that tent might be Russian

. Perhaps Jehovah threw fire down from the sky and released one "enemy" tent for our brothers and sisters? 😛  I'm just kidding! How awesome!:ecstatic:(:P):peace: :tea:

Edited by Jimi-L

No matter how the wind howls the mountain cannot bow to it. 

If you go to minute 38 in this video you can see a blue tent next to a taxi sign

still looking for a better video shot

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

1 hour ago, Lemuil said:

A humble brother from my congregation sent a lovely message for locals into our Telegram’s congregation group. I’ve decided to translate it and share it in this forum. (I tried to be accurate in the translation as much as I could 🙂)

Here in New York we are praying for the Ukrainian brothers as well as those in Russian and else where for Jehovah's protection.

We are all watching and so is Jehovah. 

It’s avaible in Ukrainian (Russia invades Ukraine):

https://www.jw.org/uk/бібліотека/добірки/різне/вторгнення-росії-в-україну-надія-біблія/

If we know any Ukrainian friends or acquaintances we can send it to them

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

2 hours ago, Kingdom1914 said:

Sorry but we heart from Brothers in Ukraine and Russia this about this video, what is all over the Internet

One sister said: This video was made in 2019 for a concert. There is no such snow in Ukraine now

Another sister said this: This video is older ...it is in Russia not in Ukraine...they also sing in Russian.

Our hearts goes out to our brothers and sisters in Ukraine and our prayers on their behalf will be pleasant to Jehovah. While we eagerly look forward to news and information on how they're fairing (through pictures, video clips etc), we want to be careful our information is authentic so we do not inadvertently help those with ulterior motive spread fake and  damaging news item as identified in this news item.

... assuming this is not a fake video in itself..😀😀

Edited by BEL

Grammar

3 hours ago, Bluebell said:

Sorry but we heart from Brothers in Ukraine and Russia this about this video, what is all over the Internet

One sister said: This video was made in 2019 for a concert. There is no such snow in Ukraine now

Another sister said this: This video is older ...it is in Russia not in Ukraine...they also sing in Russian.

I appreciate the clarification…

( why are people posting unverifiable information? )

2 hours ago, Lemuil said:

Update 3: The morning was not so quiet in my area compared to the previous ones. However, we had the weekend meeting today, which has helped my congregation receive spiritual refreshing. It was unusual to see brothers and sisters in casual clothes (ready to go to a shelter) and in their bathrooms (a pretty safe place in an apartment) at the meeting. We're keeping a positive mood, received many encouraging messages and videos from different parts of the world. I liked the thought from today's talk: "The darker the night, the closer we are to dawn." We hope these events will finish soon.

Thanks, Jehovah, and you for your love.

Very encouraging!! We keep you in our prayers! Jehovahs day is very near!

Together in unity we will keep enduring!