JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Pray For Our Ukrainian Brothers and Sisters

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 714 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 3/4/2022 at 8:38 PM, Lemuil said:

Not sure that's possible now for most men. There are some exceptions. You can read them here.

Thank you so much dear brother Oleg! You are all in your daily prayers :) Your words are highly appreciated. Send ou love and care for all Brothers and sisters with you

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

19 hours ago, Lemuil said:

Our meetings were held as usual without a hitch. Most brothers and sisters left Kyiv and moved to western Ukraine and Poland (sisters and children)

Our dear Brother Oleg,  Moments ago, when I read your post it was an immediate answer to a prayer I had just finished.  My very soul aches for the suffering our Ukrainian family members are undergoing.  But this report was so encouraging knowing that many of our family have been able to leave Kyiv.  
 Please give my love to the entire family(congregation) May the peace of Jehovah be with you (Phil 4:7)

Agapé

from your sister

D

52 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

received this recently. It has the hallmark of being a true video.

Please make your own assessment.

It's a beautiful video Brother Tony and is definitely going the rounds. Please don't take it the wrong way when I say @Chris7 also posted this in post 183, the reality is that we're all so stressed we need to keep having good news shouted out because so often we miss or forget it (as part of family worship yesterday I picked a video from 2017, one family member was convinced they'd never seen it before, found it so encouraging they shared it with extended family who loved it, but we had seen it before).

Re the video: I know she's talking Polish, she does mention "Brothers" and that is a Caleb cutout by the children's section. But as I know nothing more I've only shared it with a couple of witnesses and a Jewish call. Everyone loved it. I'm sure it's legit, I just prefer to be more definite.

Again thanks for sharing.

32 minutes ago, Hugh O'D said:

It's a beautiful video Brother Tony and is definitely going the rounds. Please don't take it the wrong way when I say @Chris7 also posted this in post 183... Again thanks for sharing.

All good. Ty for letting me know. (As you can tell, I do not view all the videos posted here. lol)

42 minutes ago, Hugh O'D said:

Re the video: I know she's talking Polish, she does mention "Brothers" and that is a Caleb cutout by the children's section. But as I know nothing more I've only shared it with a couple of witnesses and a Jewish call. Everyone loved it. I'm sure it's legit, I just prefer to be more definite.

I understood everything spoken in Polish (I speak Polish fluently ) 

I recon video is genuine.

Could someone send me the video on my WhatsApp, pm me for my number thank you in advance. 

Edited by New World Explorer

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

27 minutes ago, halfspanishlee said:

I love this video 😍❤️is the video in Poland bethel? 

Its at a polish assembly hall near the border :) 

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

10 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

I received this recently. It has the hallmark of being a true video.

While I didn’t visit that particular assembly hall I can confirm that Assembly Halls in Poland look exactly like this one. Everything what is said on the video, is in accordance with what we received in letters. 

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

2 hours ago, Michał said:

While I didn’t visit that particular assembly hall I can confirm that Assembly Halls in Poland look exactly like this one. Everything what is said on the video, is in accordance with what we received in letters. 

Thank you Thank You. Now I can share this video more freely. Thank you.

More sombre than previous post. I don't recommend the link, I find it distressing which is why it's in concealed mode. Basically the latest JW news update told us there are still witnesses in Mariupol, and news reports from that city indicate no water, no supplies getting in and dehydration. We don't know the full story as most reports come from the Ukrainian authorities but we can be sure it's dire.

All I can do is something that is powerful, it's to pray specifically to Jehovah to provide his servants water and other necessities and to mention this for others here to consider. Ironically it's currently lashing rain where I am. Sorry for the downer post but, it is war.

My next post will be more positive, I promise.

17 minutes ago, Keep Fighting said:

OUR YEARTEXT FOR 2022: “Those seeking Jehovah will lack nothing good.”—PS. 34:10.

I received this recently. It has the hallmark of being a true video.

I don't know this hall but I don't feel the need to contact brothers/sisters from Wrocław because it looks and sounds legit.

🙏 Thank you! 🙏

Thank you, thank you for these videos.  We are all praying for these friends.  Here in Warwick, it just breaks our hearts to look at the news!  As if the pandemic was not enough now- War!

We continue to pray and to put our dear brothers and ourselves as well, in Jehovah's capable hands!

Yesterday we had received an invitation to attend a live interview with two couples in Ukraine. Today we were notified that it was cancelled due to unspecified security concerns. Please keep our friends in your prayers.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D