JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

War in the Middle East

3 hours ago, Sofia said:

This is becoming serious

Unprecedented.

It looks like it will or already is a conflict reflecting KOTN xx KOTS 

It appears the Russia/Ukraine war wasn't enough, so Satan started another war!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 hours ago, Amygdala said:

There is an indistinct, loud cry around the world that all Jews, Christians, and Muslims pray to God/Allah to either attack the other side, or stop the war. 

It’s like watching the pagans crying out to their gods throughout the scriptures.

Reminds me of this:

"They were calling out at the top of their voice and cutting themselves with daggers and lances until their blood gushed out all over them.  Noon was past and they continued in a frenzy, but there was no voice and no one was answering; no one was paying attention."

Israel, though no longer Jehovah's chosen nation is still a target of rage for Satan. I thought when I heard about this event a week ago, I thought it was just another conflict. Just like 9/11 I soon found out it was not just another conflict. I wonder how much of a window Jehovah is opening for people to see the events unfolding before our eyes should move them to change. Only time will tell. In the meantime, what do we do with the time we are given? Will we have the same conversations that 9/11 allowed temporarily. Again, time will tell with what events continue to occur. Watching the news stories is difficult, but Jesus told us to "Keep on the watch".

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

1914: Jesus is enthroned, Satan is fallen: disgusting war
202? : Jesus is about to make his crown shine like never before : disgusting wars all over the world.

Conclusion: Overall, the Devil's action is consistent and predictable. Surprises will come from the King of kings and the Lord of lords. Who among us doesn't like surprises? May the King and the Kingdom come !

On 10/15/2023 at 4:07 AM, futurepromise said:

I want to share an article that explains that the Jewish people are not Gods chosen people. Today most believe He is. Use this to reason:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/101990484?q=Jews+not+Jehovah's+people&p=doc

Very useful thanks for this link, a study has been saying to me that he thinks the Jews are still Gods people…. So I was going to find something on topic!   You’ve saved me searching.   

This is becoming serious

Unprecedented.

It looks like it will or already is a conflict reflecting KOTN xx KOTS 

Following…

IMG_7460.jpeg

IMG_7462.jpeg

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

President Biden is on his way to Israel. Could you imagine what would happen if something were to happen to him? I am not saying something will, but could you imagine the possible problems? 

“Don't judge me on my past, I don't live there anymore.”

1 hour ago, DancesWithWife said:

O presidente Biden está a caminho de Israel. Você poderia imaginar o que aconteceria se algo acontecesse com ele? Não estou dizendo que algo acontecerá, mas você poderia imaginar os possíveis problemas? 

I thought the same thing ! 

10 minutes ago, Dhanyel said:

Palestinian health ministry says an estimated 200 to 300 people killed in Israeli strike on hospital in Gaza

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-news-hamas-war-10-17-23/index.html

Aljazeera is already reporting it as more than 500.  A lady interviewed said hospital was marked as a UN building and that they regularly provide their gos coordinates to both sides to avoid being struck. 
Palestinian president cancelled meeting with Biden. 
I can’t imagine Hezbollah will continue to hold back at this point. 
The poop may just hit the fan now. 

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

Psalm 56:3-“When I am afraid, I put my trust in you.”
Romans 8:38-”For I am convinced...”

3 minutes ago, Dages said:

That could wake up the UN?

Dysfunctional UN will issue another condemnation reminding parties to obey the “rules” of the war and do not target innocent civilians. 
Or perhaps not even formal condemnation will be issued as they are so divided. Next few days will either confirm or disprove what I just wrote. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Current guy being interviewed says it was a baptist funded hospital. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ahli_Arab_Hospital

Edited by BLEmom

Jer 29:11-“For I well know the thoughts I am thinking toward you, declares Jehovah, thoughts of peace, and not calamity, to give you a future and a hope.”

3 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Mesmo que fosse o alojamento do Hamas, é injusto explodir um hospital. A Rússia fez isso e agora Israel está no mesmo nível. As pessoas não conseguem ver o quão beligerante este mundo é? Quão distorcido! Quão satânico!

Totally unfair 

21 minutes ago, hatcheckgirl said:

Even if it was housing Hamas, it’s unconscionable to blow up a hospital. Russia has done this, and now Israel is on par. Can people not see how belligerent this world is? How warped! How Satanic!

All I think when I watch the despair of the afflicted on both sides is how much they need the truth. The hospital scenes are pitiful and the ones interviewed recently about what they found in Israel is as well. 
Satan is angry and hateful and it shows. 

11 minutes ago, BLEmom said:

All I think when I watch the despair of the afflicted on both sides is how much they need the truth. The hospital scenes are pitiful and the ones interviewed recently about what they found in Israel is as well. 
Satan is angry and hateful and it shows. 

I saw the videos really a horror show 😥

And now they blame each other, Biden's meeting in Jordan is off. The pot has been stirred, and the bees are out to sting.

https://www.bbc.com/news/live/world-middle-east-67119233

Here's how neighbouring countries have reacted to the Gaza hospital blast - with Arab states and Iran blaming Israel:

• Egypt's President Sisi said he condemned "in the strongest of terms Israel's bombardment", calling it a "clear violation of international law".
  • Iran's foreign ministry - alleging the blast was the result of an Israeli air strike - said "unarmed and defenceless people" were killed and injured
  • The Syrian presidency called it "one of the most heinous and bloodiest massacres against humanity"; words echoed by Saudi Arabia, which called it a "heinous crime"
  • Jordan's King Abdullah described it as a "war crime"
  • And the UAE has, jointly with Russia, called for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council on Wednesday morning

Israel has denied it was to blame saying the blast was caused by a rocket fired by Palestinian Islamic Jihad militants - although that group said it was not responsible.

BBC News is attempting to verify what happened at the facility on Tuesday.

Protests break out around Middle East and North Africa after Gaza hospital blast

In Jordan, hundreds of demonstrators took to the streets in the western part of the capital, Amman, ...... 

In Lebanon, hundreds of protesters gathered in the square that leads to the US embassy north of Beirut on Tuesday and tried to break through security barriers ...... 

In Iraq, hundreds of people took to the streets in Baghdad chanting anti-Israel slogans.

In Iran, protests also took place outside the French and British embassies in Tehran ....... could be heard chanting "death to France, England, America, and the Zionists,".... 

In Tunisia, hundreds of people rallied in several areas in Tunis, the capital, following the hospital blast ..... 

https://edition.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/israel-news-hamas-war-10-17-23/h_2ad68ba412d7535e90ef90e42c0478a4

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.