JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2024 June Monthly Broadcast

14 minutes ago, Dages said:

“.., I want to visit there and see the place where Paul went..,”

She is a sweetheart 🤭

You two are doing a wonderful job in rearing her. Our youths are like young trees.., Sometimes you have to anchor the tree down with support anchors to prevent the tree from growing crooked, leaning to the left or to the right, but growing straight up, solid and strong with a good root system. They can easily get distracted with Taylor Swift, Beyonce and other celebrities, stars, and athletes who front their immoral life and behavior for the world to see. Keep encouraging her 🫶🏽 Hopefully the end would come before she turns 16 and she won’t have to spend that money 💰dad’s 401k retirement to go to Greece, she’ll go FREE in paradise!🦓🐘🦒🐳🐙🪼

3 hours ago, jwmanubcn said:

Yes, it has been available for a few hours.  The concluding speech by Bro.  Jeffrey Winder and then the delivery of the diplomas

Couple from Portugal is well known for us. My sister attended their wedding ❤️ 

And I´m a mortal, by the way 😉 

Edited by Sofia

Eph. 3:20 “Now to the one who can, according to his power that is operating in us, do more than superabundantly beyond all the things we ask or conceive”

That probably why I got a message yesterday noon that those videos have been re-released. I just ignored it thinking it was nothing.

But yeah, it could be because it's a dangerous territories.

Edited by gusdn1

"For now I would be lying down undisturbed; I would be sleeping and at rest."  Job 3:13

• rocket unpinned this topic