JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

1 minute ago, Old said:

Brother Greg, we deeply resent your posting the above picture of us.  We hadn't had our coffee yet! :D

Ok ... I am deeply sorry.

Let me correct the problem .... this is after coffee LOL :whistling:

IMG_5981-001.JPG

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Here is another photo from the same source. This was taken in downtown Depoe Bay. That is highway 101 in the photo. Interesting thing besides the high spray is neither the spray nor the height of it. Ordinarily, the spray would blow clear to the other side of Coast Highway. This time we didn't have to turn on our wipers, the spray blew back over the ocean.

If you aren't familiar with Depoe bay you might find it interesting.  Google it.

Depoe Bay.png

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

You won't believe the medium an artist used to create this family:

WarrenKing__01.jpg

Answer: 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

17 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

You won't believe the medium an artist used to create this family:

Answer: 

My guess was either plant pots or cardboard. 

What if you take some old, used camera lens and clip it in front of your phone's camera?

(And please read what this man said in the interview when he said, "I see..."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/incredible-macro-photos-were-captured-slideshow-wp-115155052/photo-p-komang-photographs-insects-using-photo-115155978.html

Edited by Beggar for the Spirit

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

On 1/7/2018 at 7:13 PM, Friends just call me Ross said:

A couple of late visitors to the feeders:

Woodpecker:

5a52b73cbfa0f_Alatevisitortothefeeders.thumb.jpg.d3247849d1a7ca05847a9cde29ef1209.jpg

Cardinal:

5a52b754c17de_Anotherlatevisitor3.thumb.jpg.0faeb34c75fff1845e8e792513920661.jpg

I could swear I see a cat sitting in the tree in the first picture, but guess it's just an illusion..unless it really is one waiting for a bird..:unsure:

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

18 minutes ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

What if you take some old, used camera lens and clip it in front of your phone's camera?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/incredible-macro-photos-were-captured-slideshow-wp-115155052/photo-p-komang-photographs-insects-using-photo-115155978.html

I'm always amazed by the intricate detail, design and color that Jehovah put into even the smallest of his creatures..

One small crack doesn't mean you are broken; it means that you were put to the test and didn't fall apart..

27 minutes ago, Beggar for the Spirit said:

I like his statement in the article you cited above, “I see a splendor, a great masterpiece of the creator. I feel that we aren’t alone in this world. There are other creatures all around us that we often ignore, but have a diversity and beauty that is charming. In addition, I also feel very calm and peaceful because when taking pictures, it takes patience.”  Nice :)

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

My name's Forrest. Forrest Gump. Do you want a chocolate? I could eat about a million and a half of these. My mama always said life was like a box of chocolate You never know what you're going to get. Those must be comfortable shoes. LOL :lol2:

Forrest_Gump.jpg

391A0771.JPG

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

On 1/10/2018 at 3:01 PM, Gi-Gi said:

It’s prettiy crazy that my daughter and I live 1,000 miles apart and take similar photos at the same time and have the same ideas. 

C1921E9F-E81D-4F87-B1B6-76C1B3924420.jpeg

22C34192-887F-46C8-AC50-9B2899777AE7.jpeg

My daughter and I do the same thing! Great minds think alike.

This is beautiful, TY.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34