JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Discussion Forum

Hi Abigail,

I'm not a moderator here, but I was just writing a Private Message to another member here who is also a limited access user to encourage her to post more. If you were a full access member you wouldn't need to wait to get your posts approved, and (as already mentioned) it would open your access to all the forums. You have to post more comments for that to happen. Perhaps you have an idea for a comment in the weekly Watchtower Study, the Bible reading, or the Congregation Bible Study. There are always topics for those, so post your comment there. Take some time to browse through the topics in the various forums that are available to you and see what appeals to you. Of course, at the moment you need to wait for your post to be approved before it appears. But eventually the moderators will get to know you through those posts, and will 'promote' you to a full access user.

Several years ago I was in the same position as you. Eventually though, and very surprisingly to me, all of a sudden I was a full access user. It didn't take all that long either!

We'd love to get to know you. So just reach out. :ok: