JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I got the book at meeting tonight. Am I good now?

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

Ugh, I feel like a dork now. I had the right book all along. I didn't need to get one tonight. I thought I had the old one. Sadly it's been that long since I've pulled out that book.  :(  :(  :unsure:

Favorite Scriptures: Revelation 14:7 and Psalm 34:18 | Lost over 100 lbs following a whole food diet. 
¡Estoy aprendo español con Duolingo! | Lover of Ragdoll cats ❤️ Sammy & Toby

• 3 months later...
On January 26, 2016 at 1:33 AM, Dismal_Bliss said:

Forum Membership Policy - updated January 26th, 2016

Page 1, first post   ...   What were the specific updates? 

Thank you

Edited by timpin

2 hours ago, timpin said:

Page 1, first post   ...   What were the specific updates? 

Doesn't matter. Just read them over ;)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 2/15/2011 at 8:22 AM, JWTalk Forums said:

The same behavior expected of you in the congregation is expected here in our online community. Our forum is operated by and for true Christians. This is a site for real Jehovah's Witnesses to engage in peaceful discussion, and not a place for argumentative debates. Therefore, your goal in contributing to a topic should be to share something of interest that will build up your brothers and sisters.

I love this part.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

10 minutes ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

I love this part.^_^

Opps. Did I say something wrong again?

Wait..... Don't answer that.

I'm sorry.

Not matter what it was, I apologize. 

:)

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

It's all about being upbuilding...and supplying an interchange of encouragement.Thats okay.gif

Hello Nice ta meet yah.gif Best Buds.gifHighfives.gif  

And having a little fun along the way...

Grins Bouncing.gif

JWTalk keeps me smilin'.yes.gif   

(I find a certain tortoise's punny posts especially entertaining. YES Grinning.gif)

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...