JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 775 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

10 minutes ago, M.J. said:

When you thank Jehovah in your prayers that JWTalk exists, and worry about it's continued well being, and ask Jehovah to keep it safe, you know you've created a good thing @Dismal_Bliss

Well spoken, Sis'!  👍

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Thank you Bob and all the staff for helping me feel connected to our loving global brotherhood! 

So grateful for being informed of this site from meekspace website many years ago. 

Agape 

Edited by AH173

update

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I joined in February of 2012 so nearly 10 years ago. 

This was a great decision. I've learned so much here, both spiritually and from all of you in different cultures. I cherish the friends I've made, they've helped round out my way of thinking, broadened my point of view. Love that.

Thank you all 🧡

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

To all the friends here that I've come to know on our wonderful site, I'm so very happy to have been given the opportunity and privilege of being able to have a part in keeping our community a warm, safe place for all of us. Many of you I'd never have known without jwtalk. You have contributed to my happiness, I hope the reverse is also true. Thank you all for your often beautiful and spiritual posts, your concern and friendship for other members, for myself and the team, and most of all, for the obvious love you all show for Jehovah and his organization. With your help and vigilance this community is what it is; a place of safety.

I have lived in many places across Canada and have made friends and connections with many 100’s of brothers and sisters.. 

In contrast this  site has allowed me to widen out and make good friends with brothers and sisters in every part of the world.. I really feel that I have a pulse on the world wide brotherhood. 
It is amazing that no matter what culture or background, we have the language of the truth to share. My spirituality  and my love for my brothers has greatly increased by being here and that is good thing.

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

I have really enjoyed my 11 years on the Forum immensely. Made some really good friends and helped boot some bad actors.  I have found it to be a  safe place to associate with the friends worldwide due to the hard work of the Administrators, Moderators and the wonderful Members who never let their guard down to the 'trap of the birdcatcher' and his minions.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

11 minutes ago, rocket said:

I have really enjoyed my 11 years on the Forum immensely. Made some really good friends and helped boot some bad actors.  I have found it to be a  safe place to associate with the friends worldwide due to the hard work of the Administrators, Moderators and the wonderful Members who never let their guard down to the 'trap of the birdcatcher' and his minions.

This is the hardest place for apostates to operate..no matter what timezone or place, anybody can pin mods on the spot when questionable comments are posted. 

(Please do not resort to this... 2AM in Spain...hey Carlos...this is Greg from Down Under ...have you seen this comment ...can you please have a look ...LOL :lol1:)

This is truly united place and apart from jw.org, this is unique site that we all need to cherish and contribute by being pleasant to each other,  and simply enjoy association. 

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)