JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox Reporter Steve Keeley Attacked by Snow Plow

I had this happen to me once, but possibly worse. I was on a job site. It had been raining like mad for days...In San Diego, California. I had just crossed the street while heading towards the project office ten yards away.  All of the sudden I hear this rumble behind me. I turn my head just in time to see this large public transportation bus barreling toward me. It turned into the curb and hit the 6" deep puddle of water running along the street. It generated an 8 foot high wave with a perfect tube for at least 10 feet that engulfed me from above as a massively thick sheet of storm water.  Pushed down by the weight of a thousand mop buckets pressing against me all at once, I managed to stay on my feet throughout this municipal water boarding. Everyone in the office saw it through the giant front windows and were very impressed...okay, they were amused...amused AND impressed. Can't forget that.  There was clapping. At least ALL the project managers, other foremen, architects and assistants weren't there to witness my big moment. But they heard about it later. Everyone did. All 200 people on the job. Okay, revision: at least it wasn't broadcast on TV (I hope.)  I wonder if I could have won an award for my gripping and realistic portrayal in a disaster movie of: man overcome by tidal wave to his doom.  Man. There's so many people I'd need to thank. I'll get back to you.

okay we're reading Exodus this month and this animated movie surprised me by mentioning Jehovah's name (not where you expect it at the burning bush but it's in there).

Maybe the kids will enjoy this version if you have them

If if doesn't appear below just search The Ten Commandment (2009) - Bible animated Movie HD on YOUTUBE (www.youtube.com)

Edited by Musky

video link

Two for one.  Both a video AND a meme.

After seeing a goody night meme and sharing it with my family, I decided that (for their sake) it just NEEDED to be taken to it's logically ludicrous extreme. Our family was a staunch goody night supporter for the decade or so that Bookstudy was at our home. It needed to be at least once a month. Closing prayer = smell of fresh brewed coffee.