JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope this hasn't already been posted, it would just show my limited techy skills.

I know nothing about oil drilling but I love Toto, these guys are so funny

I hope I posted this right.

Edited by Musky

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

• 2 weeks later...

Aww this reminds me of Cheeky - a pet cockatiel we cared for while his owner was in hospital. Cheeky loved the old English nursery rhyme 'Pop goes the Weasel' too often used to sing it. just like this one.

Cheeky was also a good mimmick of our phone's ringtone and had us running to the phone many a time - a neat 'attention-getting' trick as his cage was near the phone! He could get noisy if he wasn't getting attention though and we called him the Cockersqueal.

Totally Cuuuutee!!!!!!

what a sweet little guy. :wub:  :heart:

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Great campaign against racism on Portuguese TV

Thanks for this. Many UK Soccer teams have been surprised at the racism when they play in Europe, especially Eastern Europe. We would be watching a good soccer game on TV being played away in one of another country's stadiums and it would have to stop while they have an announcement to stop the audience yelling abuse and throwing stuff at some of the UK players because they are not white. The International Football association - FIFA - has also fined clubs who did not control their fans in this regard as well. Some areas seem to having a rise in racist fascism in the guise of nationalism and it's very ugly, but these hate crimes prove we are nearer the end of this system 2 Tim 3:1-5.