JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

YouTube Classics (Post a video... any video!)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So papa, how do you like the iPad we got you?

Daughter: Hey dad, I nearly forgot to ask! How are you getting along with your new iPad we gave you on your birthday?
Dad: Good!
Daughter: Are you having any troubles with your apps?
Dad: What apps? Sorry could you move aside....

Edited by Musky

link repair

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

One hot summer we had a massive 30 foot brush fire on the sea-cliffs beyond the field that  I look out on at the back of my house.The Firemen came and put hoses across the field, hosing across the field and down the cliff, a herd of cattle in the field, sick of the heat, rushed under the hoses and were leaping about and enjoying the water like this dog, so the firemen carried on hosing the cattle after the fire was just smoulder. One cheeky cow enjoyed getting behind the firemen and standing on one of the hoses, which would stop the water flow, so the firemen would chase her with a hose till she joined the rest. Then she would break out and do it again, it was hilarious, wished we had a camera.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

'Unbelievably stupid' female attempts to leap onto moving freight train

The video shows a very lucky woman in Australia who decides to leap onto a moving freight train - she doesn't quite stick the landing and falls between the cars. Darwin's theory missed this one - lucky for her.

Edited by Musky

fixed link

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

The dancing on top of a moving train is quite something.

I enjoyed that Christopher reminds me of back in the day when I was much more agile riding on top of a similar train

In Ecuador with my friends through the Andes Mt. We were serving where the need was greater at the time .......................

Great memories :)

Thanks