JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Post a picture... Any picture

It should be common knowledge by now that the most delicious flavor is inside the bone. I'm proud to leave no stone unturned; I chew the bone. Hence, my kind of bone belongs to the 6th part not present in the image. 

How do you eat your chicken/turkey?

Screenshot_20201126-145956_Quora.jpg

Edited by GodlyDevotion

A lesson in showing kindness - my neighbor bordering my property in the back, has 4 rescue dogs that would bark at me viciously, especially the alpha ( the big one on the left ) I got so I hated them, then one day I decided I was no longer going to hate them, what could I do?  I went and ordered the biggest box of Milk Bones I could find and started whistling for them to come to the fence for their treats, the results  - they no longer viciously bark at me especially the big alpha, he's usually the first to come running and patiently sits for me, all of them wagging their tails!

2020-11-26_15h11_39.png

2 hours ago, Lee49 said:

A lesson in showing kindness - my neighbor bordering my property in the back, has 4 rescue dogs that would bark at me viciously, especially the alpha ( the big one on the left ) I got so I hated them, then one day I decided I was no longer going to hate them, what could I do?  I went and ordered the biggest box of Milk Bones I could find and started whistling for them to come to the fence for their treats, the results  - they no longer viciously bark at me especially the big alpha, he's usually the first to come running and patiently sits for me, all of them wagging their tails!

2020-11-26_15h11_39.png

Well done! ❤️👍

Reminds me of one of my favorite poems:

He drew a circle that shut me out.

Heretic, a rebel, a thing to flout.

But love and I had wit to win.

We drew a circle that took him in. :D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

On 11/22/2020 at 1:04 PM, Sheep said:

Eh? Yeah, I'm a Canuck, so I guess that qualifies me to respond. With the winter season approaching, we shouldn't lick our cars either (not that we would want to). Anyway, it's because touching a warm tongue to a cold vehicle is dangerous, for humans and animals alike. The tongue would stick to the metal! In fact, any warm body part would stick to cold metal. (That's why they call it "lipstick.")

I'm not sure why a moose would want to lick a car, but maybe they think the latest GM vehicle is tasty.

According to the news, it is because of the salt on the cars from salting the roads.  They don't want the moose to wonder on the roads looking for the salt to lick and get hit by vehicles of which is also dangerous for the passengers of the vehicles seeing that a moose coming through the windshield takes up way too much room in the front seat.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

18 hours ago, Lee49 said:

I went and ordered the biggest box of Milk Bones I could find and started whistling for them to come to the fence for their treats, the results  - they no longer viciously bark at me especially the big alpha, he's usually the first to come running and patiently sits for me, all of them wagging their tails!

2020-11-26_15h11_39.png

Conquering Evil with Good... Nice ( winks) 

I once worked with a man who hit a 300 lb. pig that was wandering, it totaled his car, a moose would do a lot of damage, also another man I knew said his grandfather once hit a horse with his pick up truck, the horse flew over the hood crashed thru the windshield and landed inside the truck cabin, kicking, as it was still alive!

1 hour ago, Anniebea said:

Last night's sunset 

Screenshot_20201120-164948_Dropbox.jpg

Lewie said that's absolutely beautiful. Wants me to take one tomorrow,  tonight's sunset was incredible but have to say yours is soooo much better than what I see here. Thanks much!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34