JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2344 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It's here 2017 yearbook is now available for download, both pdf and audio. What a pain, I won't get my housework done today, at least not till I've read it.:bible2::drink:

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

7 minutes ago, Hartley said:

It's here 2017 yearbook is now available for download, both pdf and audio. What a pain, I won't get my housework done today, at least not till I've read it.:bible2::drink:

Do like I do. I push the start button on my IRobot and read while  it does my vacuuming. One and half free hours each day. :innocent:

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

11 hours ago, Vido said:

[...]The tactile feel of the paper, the texture of the book. The smell of the ink on paper....the pictures. All these seem to engage my 5 senses even more.  And this gives me an opportunity to stop in between and to meditate on the material.

My sentiments exactly Brother Vido! 

3 hours ago, Old said:

Do like I do. I push the start button on my IRobot and read while  it does my vacuuming. One and half free hours each day. :innocent:

I have now read it and will start the ironing. Spiritual things come first.  The brothers in Georgia went throu a lot. 2 good experiences caught my attention. First was where a prospective bible student reminded  brothers that to avoid bloodguilt they should visit him. And second was where bible student was afraid she would lose contact with 2 sisters who called at her door.

4 hours ago, Hartley said:

I listened to it while I was working in the garage...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

37 minutes ago, Hartley said:

I have now read it and will start the ironing. Spiritual things come first.  The brothers in Georgia went throu a lot. 2 good experiences caught my attention. First was where a prospective bible student reminded  brothers that to avoid bloodguilt they should visit him. And second was where bible student was afraid she would lose contact with 2 sisters who called at her door.

A brother who does housework and ironing? Momma trained you right!!

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

7 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

It is not chivalry, just necessity. Mum did however make sure I could handle the housework as needed.

Page 115 where sister Badridze had 200 attend the Memorial in her 13th floor apartment - I wonder if an angel was appointed to stop the floor from collapsing.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

46 minutes ago, Dustparticle said:

Record shows that we are just short of 2 Billion Hours, yet alot of young ones who are not publishers is with their parents. is out in the field too. So, the number can be over 2 Billion.

We have a lovely sister in our congregation who has a neighbor that doesn't like JWs.  Our sister is the only one of us she will talk to (because she is a Helpful, Caring neighbor).  Our sister makes a point of sharing one scriptural thing with this person almost every day.  But...she does not remember to count the 15 minutes (or more) and she doesn't remember to count the RV either.  So our world-wide record is short about 10 hours and 20 RVs a month.  We do the best we can.

3 hours ago, Alexa said:

"Where will I find the 14th floor?"

"Oh it's on the 13th floor."

People are strange.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

On 1/8/2017 at 8:48 PM, bagwell1987 said:

Hey,  he's not the only one,  there's tens of us, at least. ...

(I am not allowed to iron, after I got her the really cool iron):party:

(Lads, there is a lesson in there for ya)..:idea:

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)