JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2350 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

4 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

Hey,  he's not the only one,  there's tens of us, at least. ...

(I am not allowed to iron, after I got her the really cool iron):party:

(Lads, there is a lesson in there for ya)..:idea:

You got her what??? Jealous!

And if you really want to impress her get her a steamer! Really, it works great on shirts and slacks, especially for CA, RC. (Unless you're extra good and already got her one!)

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

41 minutes ago, bagwell1987 said:

You got her what??? Jealous!

And if you really want to impress her get her a steamer! Really, it works great on shirts and slacks, especially for CA, RC. (Unless you're extra good and already got her one!)

Yup, way ahead of you there Sis, I am a tool junkie,  if it helps get a job done I have no reservations about buying stuff. .If it makes her life easier I will get whatever she wants. ..

Her old iron was inherited from her mom. Denise wanted it to last forever but it was rusting internally and leaving it on some of her clothes.  She is now the proud owner of a new Eureka Champion 1500watt ....

51 minutes ago, tekmantwo said:

Yup, way ahead of you there Sis, I am a tool junkie,  if it helps get a job done I have no reservations about buying stuff. .If it makes her life easier I will get whatever she wants. ..

Her old iron was inherited from her mom. Denise wanted it to last forever but it was rusting internally and leaving it on some of her clothes.  She is now the proud owner of a new Eureka Champion 1500watt ....

Oh Tim you're a very good fella! I am also a tool junkie, my latest is a Ryobi cordless sawzall! Woo hoo, cuttin things up! Lew hides it now and then.:angry:

I'm like Denise, I have my mom's. And yep, it's not wonderful. I need another one, gonna look up that Eureka on Amazon.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

21 hours ago, bagwell1987 said:

Oh Tim you're a very good fella! I am also a tool junkie, my latest is a Ryobi cordless sawzall! Woo hoo, cuttin things up! Lew hides it now and then.:angry:

I'm like Denise, I have my mom's. And yep, it's not wonderful. I need another one, gonna look up that Eureka on Amazon.

Since we are comparing tools I have a Laurastar  . 1800w of STORED STEAM.  Irons through 8 layers of denim simultaneously. It takes a man to find the right tool for the job.:uhhuh:

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

OH - and I thought this thread was about the 2017 Yearbook .... but, since we are talking tools - 

Since Harbor Freight has such low prices on many of their tools, my brother and I decided to buy several of their air pin-nailers when they had them on sale. That way, when we need a different sized nail, instead of having to unload the current size and load up the new size, we just grab the nailer with the size we need.

"Let all things take place decently and by arrangement."
~ 1 Corinthians 14:40 ~

Oh Chris.....I'm so sorry hon! I'm bad...leaving

John...I'm making a tool topic ok, I love tools and want to hear more about your different nailers.  That's awesome, I thought about that with a drill......ok over to new topic..

2 hours ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

I had so much hope for this thread.

Sorry, I started it. In my defence,  it was a comment regarding my priorities when it comes to the yearbook

It does not belong to man who is walking even to direct his step :- Jer10:23.

Not a day goes by wherein the truth of this scripture is not reaffirmed

23 minutes ago, Hartley said:

Sorry, I started it. In my defence,  it was a comment regarding my priorities when it comes to the yearbook

I'm only teasing. Doing my Eeyore impression.

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

1 hour ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

The magazines and yearbooks are not available for streaming:(...yet.^_^

It works on my Android...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Hi brothers,

Has anyone started reading the new yearbook? The yearbook is also about Georgia. I was born and raised in Georgia.  I was so happy when I saw 2017 yearbook. :)

You will find some nice stories about Georgian brothers how they managed to serve Jehovah under the soviet union ruling. I remember that time. It was really difficult for Georgians.

1 hour ago, Zacchaeus The Short said:

Hi brothers,

Has anyone started reading the new yearbook? The yearbook is also about Georgia. I was born and raised in Georgia.  I was so happy when I saw 2017 yearbook. :)

You will find some nice stories about Georgian brothers how they managed to serve Jehovah under the soviet union ruling. I remember that time. It was really difficult for Georgians.

I listened to it when it first came out.  Plan to listen again soon, to sound down.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

What happend in the Democratic Republic of Congo!!??
When you look to the totals, the 2015 service year they had a -2% growth.. but this service year.... +22%!!!!!
What could possibly be the reason of this??

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

Yes, the growth in Congo was amazing! I saw a lot of news about civil war there. I wonder if the drop in 2015 and the dramatic rise in 2016 was related to refugee flows? Many of those poor people must be desperate to hear some good news.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

interesting fact...50% of all publishers live in only 8 countries....(USA, Mexico, Brazil, Nigeria, Italy, Congo, Japan, Philippines = ca. 4,2 Million)

Toby, that's an interesting figure. Among those Congo and Brazil had a huge increase in total publishers, making up about 59,000 of the total 145,000 increase, about 40% of worldwide growth in those two countries. We need to learn from them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 23.8.11 (changelog)