JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

DISCUSS COURT CASE HERE JW.org - Jehovah’s Witnesses Mobilize Global Response to Threat of Ban in Russia

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1407 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Doors opening now. 1 Hour to court case.

Wish we could all sing kingdom melodies together right now. How wonderful would that be?

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

Quite momentous isn't it? (Either way) 

I'm relaying to my friends waiting on Facebook and Hay Day as well ... so lots are watching just from ... imagine all of us here?

Hiya Zacchaeus!! Glad you are here!! I'll only be copying and posting your comments I got too confused last time if thats ok.

Edited by Stormswift

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

12 minutes ago, Dages said:

Do you think the decision will be today? 

They might postpone it again, right? 

Don't know, after last night i'm hopeful, but anything can happen and yes they can adjourn it as many times as they see fit - I guess.

Just now, Gi-Gi said:

Giving everyone a cyber :givehug:((((HUG))))

Awww sweetheart ... thank you. Back at you. x

Just now, Gi-Gi said:

Would it be nice if they drag on till Wednesday so that the friends could enjoy the memorial.... I hope it's our last!

If it's not our last ... it will be almost so I reckon. Yes it would be awesome if this drags out until after the memorial IF its not a favourable judgement, but it may go well too ... I would like the world to see Jehovah is with us in a large way.

Quotation of the day from NY Times April 4 2017

IMG_3225.PNG

Zeph 3:17 Jehovah your God is in the midst of you. As a mighty One, he will save. He will exult over you with rejoicing. He will become silent in his love. He will be joyful over you with happy cries....... Love it....a beautiful word picture.

1 hour ago, Stormswift said:

Doors opening now. 1 Hour to court case.

Wish we could all sing kingdom melodies together right now. How wonderful would that be?

I'm game. ^_^

"As we tell about the Kingdom, as we witness for your name, there are many who oppose us, and who try to bring us shame.  Give attention to the threats of those who persecute and blame.  May you help us all to continue, as we boldy speak in your name."

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Spell check *eye roll*

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

It has begun:

9am

In Moscow, a soft rain drizzles. Along the facade of the Supreme Court stretched a large queue of those who came to the process as listeners. A large bus is parked at the courthouse on Povarskaya Street, full of obviously bored police officers. Such a loud process seems to be a riotous event for court employees. However, surprising calm, which, despite obvious excitement, is preserved by hundreds of believers, convinces better than any words that extremism is not about them.

9:40 am

The Great Hall of the Supreme Court is gradually filled with listeners and journalists.

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

1am

In the U.S, a soft rain drizzles on Neil's window. A large drink is parked next to him for the hearing. However now he is obviously bored waiting for the Russian officials to start the hearing. Although anxious, Neil is surprising calm, yet he has obvious excitement, for he is on JWtalk with almost 20 believers.

"Create in me a pure heart, O God, And put within me a new spirit, a steadfast one" (PS 51:10)

Just now, Gregexplore said:

Hope today will hear good news... :pray:

yes me too quietly excited, but aware how things may go the other way too.

Just now, Beggar for the Spirit said:

1am

In the U.S, a soft rain drizzles on Neil's window. A large drink is parked next to him for the hearing. However now he is obviously bored waiting for the Russian officials to start the hearing. Although anxious, Neil is surprising calm, yet he has obvious excitement, for he is on JWtalk with almost 20 believers.

Thanks.  I needed that.  I am feeling entirely too tense.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

7 pm ... Our heavy rain has finally passed, a calm  and quiet night at Mandi's home in New Zealand ... apart that is from the snoring of a three legged Bengal cat lazily sprawled across my lap. Phone at my side ready to let my elders know and friends who are waiting and ready to relay it to other online sites. Everyone is eagerly, praying and loving those all around the world who are willing to put their freedom and safety on the line for their God Jehovah and their worldwide brotherhood.

9:00 In Moscow, a soft drizzle of rain. Along the facade of the Supreme Court was stretched a long line of those who came to the process as listeners. At the courthouse at Cook Street parked a large bus full of obviously bored police officers. So loud process seems unordinary event for court employees. However, a surprising calm that, despite the obvious excitement retain hundreds of believers, better than any words convinced that extremism - it is not about them.
9:40 Great Hall of the Supreme Court gradually filled with students and journalists.
10:00 The process began with the questions of the court to a representative of the Ministry of Justice. Court seeks to deal with the fact that the plaintiff imputes Administrative Center blamed the episode from 2014, when, according to the Ministry, the Administrative Center has imported in the Russian publication, which will subsequently be recognized as extremist materials. Court interested in the question, how could a religious organization to know that the book will be recognized as extremist, if not FSEM.

3 minutes ago, Dages said:

Court interested in the question, how could a religious organization to know that the book will be recognized as extremist, if not FSEM.

I love this!!!! :taz:

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

Great question:

"  Court interested in the question, how could a religious organization to know that the book will be recognized as extremist, if not FSEM. "

In other words, how can someone break the law if there is no law telling them what is illegal?