JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

What's the Weather like where you live?

I saw lightning far away (didn't hear any thunder). Still, I pulled out quite a few appliances. PC on battery.

Now, it's raining  :depressed:  Lucky me, I'm indoors :coffee:

Matthew 6:22 - The lamp of the body is the eye. If, then, your eye is clear*, your whole body will be full of light*. 

(*footnote)

It’s only 8:18 am Eastern and it’s 68* F with 87% humidity.

I took the opportunity just be 8 am to mow parts of th3 back yard that had shade. The small area left will have to wait. 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Edited by Loopy

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Loopy said:

89* F

Feels like 96*  F

Breeze only 9 mph (if any) 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Humidity 57% 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

86°F here. But it feels like 91. A little wind; 17mph, and humidity of 37%. So not as bad as you've got. But tomorrow's going to be 91, with a humidex of 40! :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...

We've been having around 88-89* F weather here the past few days. Yesterday our highest temp at 98* and today should be a high of 92-93* until Wednesday, which then just drops a couple of degrees. School opens on Wednesday again, so the kids will not only be uncomfortable from wearing masks all day, but dealing with this heat wave.

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

I was just out here, in the heart of Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  It is 85° F

in the shade with extremely high humidity

making for some unbearably hot and sticky, icky conditions. :P

:D

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Today was amazingly wonderful.  About 75 F. No clouds, no fog!! Hurrah!

After WT a sis helped me take all the boysenberry out of my garden, removing the roots on Thursday. Now have a lot more growing room.

Sun out all afternoon. Wonderfully warm, stayed in the garden till 5 pm. Showered with the hose, ok so kinda backwoods but its ok with me, I'm a bit simple that way.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Hot.

It reached 108F today and is supposed to be like this until Wednesday. This area is normally high 70s to mid 80s and gets a cool delta breeze at night, but not for the next 5 days or more.

The state has directed the utility companies to initiate rolling blackouts. They are shutting off power in different areas for an hour, then rolling to another area for an hour. We haven't been affected yet. 

I have the Treasures part next week, I wonder if I can request a blackout in our area..🤣

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

12 minutes ago, Mephibosheth said:

Hot.

It reached 108F today and is supposed to be like this until Wednesday. This area is normally high 70s to mid 80s and gets a cool delta breeze at night, but not for the next 5 days or more.

The state has directed the utility companies to initiate rolling blackouts. They are shutting off power in different areas for an hour, then rolling to another area for an hour. We haven't been affected yet. 

I have the Treasures part next week, I wonder if I can request a blackout in our area..🤣

Oh goodness! That's hot! 

This week we have 70-80 degree days. Great for us as we don't get much heat.  Lew and I sat outside again today at the picnic table (where I usually sit for meetings) for dinner. Enjoyed the birds and the dogs wandering around getting tired by being outside most of the day. So beautiful.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

15 hours ago, Mephibosheth said:

Its 85F at 06:00 with thunder and lightning. This is extremely unusual weather for the California coastal area. 

We had heavy rain and a lightning/thunderstorm tonight but it got up to 106 degrees Friday and was 100 degrees 8:00 at night!

EE9BE710-4009-4303-972B-73A086CB6114.jpeg

AAED66A8-A4D5-49D2-981E-B8AB6ACAC59F.jpeg

Edited by Brother Jack

The Hebrew word cushi or kushi is an affectionate term generally used in the Bible to refer to a dark-skinned person of African descent.