JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Stay" by E.K. Jonathan

Enjoyed your cements.  I enjoyed the book.  In my minds eye I can see this happening.   My husband used to own several inland crew boats. (Offshore was a different size boat and distance to travel).   He took men and supplies back and forth to the inland oil rigs.  I have been in the boat several times to the rigs but stayed on the boat.  Looking at the rig and hearing the stories made this book interesting to me.  Experience and imagination can be fascinating - just don't let it go too far!

On 3/31/2019 at 4:10 PM, Thomas Walker said:

The comments are hostile, and a lot of talk about 'defending Father.'  I don't judge books on internet comments; or I'd never read anything.

This is part of the reason brother Matt ( Thomas Walker ) doesn't post the theocratic themed books on same page/same pen name

as his other books which I have read and are good.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi friends!

I wanted to start reading EKJ’s books, (ikr...a lil’ late getting on board🤪)

but I would like to read them in order. Can you share with me the books in order? 

Thank you in advance!

🦋 

\o/

6 hours ago, Caressa said:

Hi friends!

I wanted to start reading EKJ’s books, (ikr...a lil’ late getting on board🤪)

but I would like to read them in order. Can you share with me the books in order? 

1 hour ago, Shannie said:

Where can we order the complete set of books?

Also what books to read in order?

EK Jonathan's Amazon Page has all the books, you can sort by 'Publication Order' and go from bottom to top. His Blog also has links to all his books, at no charge.

He's removed the digital edition of the first book "All Things New" from Amazon, as he's making updates. You can get the revised edition free on his blog.

On 4/6/2019 at 7:34 AM, pnutts said:

This is part of the reason brother Matt ( Thomas Walker ) doesn't post the theocratic themed books on same page/same pen name

as his other books which I have read and are good.

That is exactly the reason why, in fact. It's been very tempting to go public here with my other books, since people download copies of my Theocratic-Themed novels all the time, and the non-JW ones almost never. There are just too many self-published authors out there.

I had given some thought to starting a thread where all JW's could put a directory of links to their creative works up (Writing, Music, Artworks, crafts; etc) so that other JW's could know what their brothers and sisters are working on; to support each others projects. One thing the New World Series has proven to me: JW's are very good about word of mouth when they like something. 😁 

But of course, this runs the risk of being too 'commercial', (Because you could also advertise businesses that JW's happen to work at, investments they've made; etc.)  so it'd be up to the Mods.

Edited by Thomas Walker

6 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

I had given some thought to starting a thread where all JW's could put a directory of links to their creative works up (Writing, Music, Artworks, crafts; etc) so that other JW's could know what their brothers and sisters are working on; to support each others projects.

I, for one, would love to know what books are out there. If you can't post it publicly, would you be able to PM me? 

Thanks,

Sylvie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...