JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Between The Verses" Series, by Thomas Walker

I purchased the digital version of your new book from Amazon, but then proceeded to read the free download version.   :D 

Just finished reading the entire novel in one sitting (missed a meal or two, it was so interesting).  👍

Very well done!  

Thanks for sharing your musings with the rest of us, Brother Matt! :D 

I hope it comes out in paperback, too.   So I can add it to my collection.:) 

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

"When it happens, I could go to town, pick a dozen people, throw a bag over their heads and drag them into the Ark against their will. But that's not what the Ark is for."

I like your ideas. I'm sure it's usable in the ministry.

"Y'know, some people study holy books their whole lives while remaining totally agnostic. It's just an intellectual puzzle for them. Like learning how to speak another language, for a country they never intend to visit."

Edited by Dages

So, it's been the better part of a week; and I feel stupid for not having put these up sooner. Many thanks to everyone who's reviewed/commented and otherwise supported the work.

Chapter Six: Safe

Chapter Seven: Wisdom of the Ages

Chapter Eight: Keep On Winning

Chapter Nine: In A Heartbeat

Chapter Ten: Have We Decided?

Chapter Eleven: Rainfall

Chapter Twelve: How It Ends

Chapter Thirteen: Eyewitnesses

Epilogue

Edited by Thomas Walker

I knew it! I just knew you'd find a way to sift through those bazillion ideas in your head and come up with something new for us. And I'm so glad! 

Your newest treasure is read and reviewed! 

I'm mentally reviewing all my favorite Bible accounts and wondering which one is next for you!

....Those who seek Jehovah can understand EVERYTHING......Proverbs 28:5. (The possibilities are endless!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

How did I miss this.  I have been waiting for a new book from Matt - and it has been waiting for me for nearly 4 months!! 😏

Just purchased it from Amazon to read on my Kindle.  Will have to finish the book I'm currently reading first but this will give me impetus to speed through it quickly so I can start this one.

Thank you Matt 😊 @Thomas Walker

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

15 hours ago, GeordieGirl said:

How did I miss this.  I have been waiting for a new book from Matt - and it has been waiting for me for nearly 4 months!! 😏

The more the merrier, Terri.

Keep an eye on this thread though. Future books in this series will be posted here, instead of starting a new one. I don't know how many books there'll be yet, and the 'Books' forum is filling up with pinned topics. (Many thanks to the mods for that, BTW.)

3 hours ago, Thomas Walker said:

The more the merrier, Terri.

Keep an eye on this thread though. Future books in this series will be posted here, instead of starting a new one. I don't know how many books there'll be yet, and the 'Books' forum is filling up with pinned topics. (Many thanks to the mods for that, BTW.)

I'm following this thread now so won't miss anymore. :) 

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

• 2 months later...

Here we go again...

Book Two: In My Integrity

Copy%20of%20In%20My%20Integrity%20Cover.png

Lapis has paid a high price for telling the truth. Betrayed by everyone he knows, he finds a new purpose in the most unlikely of places. A young prisoner named Joseph, a slave from a foreign land, is about to change his life, and the future of his nation forever.

Ellis has saved himself by telling a lie. But the consequences are more than he expected, and his life is changed completely. As unexpected new friends reach out to him; he will have to decide if there's any point to living honestly. And if he does, what will he have to give up, for a principle that nobody seems to care about?

Thousands of years apart, both men will have to answer the same questions. The answers will be what they least expected.

The first four chapters are available now, with the rest to follow in a week or so. Still working on Paperback, but that shouldn't be too much longer.