JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The "Between The Verses" Series, by Thomas Walker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With a week to go, I should probably upload the Synopsis:

Book Three in the ‘Between The Verses’ Series

Part One of the ‘Exodus’ Trilogy.

Julian is a lawyer, on the fast track to promotion. He’s got a great career, and a loving family, and doesn’t think anything will derail his life; until the world undergoes a terrifying upheaval, and a whole new kind of normal takes over.

Satau is an Acolyte, on the rise to become High Priest of Ptah, in the early days of Egypt. His nation is eternal, and nothing ever changes in the Kingdom. Not the traditions, not the Dynasty, not even the weather. Until one day, a man comes out of the wastelands with a ludicrous demand for the King. A man named Moses.

Both these men will have to answer important, deeply personal questions that they’ve never considered before, and face the possibility that the Truth might be something they never expected.

---

Remember, I'm uploading it to Amazon first this time, so that the 'crawlers' don't trip up on the blog. It'll still be published there, free of charge, but this time that will happen after the Kindle and Paperback versions are available, instead of before.

Aaand, It's up.

"The Whole Truth", Book 3 in the 'Between The Verses' Series, and the first book in the Exodus Trilogy, now available on Amazon.

Paperback will be available in a few days. (It always takes a little longer.) Also, with a global release, it has to filter through the various Amazon stores. It'll get to all of them within the next 24 to 36 hours.

Enjoy!

16 minutes ago, Thomas Walker said:

Aaand, It's up.

"The Whole Truth", Book 3 in the 'Between The Verses' Series, and the first book in the Exodus Trilogy, now available on Amazon.

Paperback will be available in a few days. (It always takes a little longer.) Also, with a global release, it has to filter through the various Amazon stores. It'll get to all of them within the next 24 to 36 hours.

Enjoy!

Bought.  Looking forward to reading it.  Thank you. 🥰

Don't give up .. it's just around the corner.

48 minutes ago, Michał said:

Read.

Great but too short.

When’s next? Will the characters return?

Next one is about half done. I know, this is the shorted Bible-Based book I've ever written. The Exodus story just blew out to much longer than I could fit in one book, so I turned it into three.

Spoiler

Yes, the Ancient characters will return. The Exodus story is split into a trilogy, with a common Ancient Arc, so the Bible Time characters will be there for the next two books.

The modern story will jump forward some years. The next book will be comparing the Plagues of Egypt to the GT

But I'm glad you enjoyed it, and hope you can wait patiently for part two.

Edited by Thomas Walker

Well, thanks to your good selves, "The Whole Truth" is climbing the charts, currently in the Top 50 for 'Christian Fiction'.

Also, the Paperback Version is now available for sale. I'll give it another few days to filter to all the 'national' Amazon Stores, and then post it on the Blog too.

On 9/14/2022 at 7:42 AM, Thomas Walker said:

Well, thanks to your good selves, "The Whole Truth" is climbing the charts, currently in the Top 50 for 'Christian Fiction'.

Also, the Paperback Version is now available for sale. I'll give it another few days to filter to all the 'national' Amazon Stores, and then post it on the Blog too.

If the paperback's available here in the Philippines, I will really buy it .. 😄😄😄

I think enough time has passed for Amazon's extended online stores around the world to have all published the book, which means it's now available on my blog, free of charge.

Edited by Thomas Walker

• 5 months later...
2 hours ago, Leonard Match Valid said:

A question my brother:

Do you have the books or brochures in Portuguese (from Brazil ) ?

Unfortunately, no. To my shame, I only speak English. Some brothers told me that they were translating the books into Korean for the brothers there, or Spanish for other brothers. They are all free to do so, with my blessing, but I never heard back about how it went.

With a week to go, I may as well put up the Synopsis.

Book Four in the ‘Between The Verses’ Series

Part Two of the ‘Exodus’ Trilogy.

"Egypt is Eternal", the Priests of Ptah and Thoth declare. The Empire, and the Dynasty is unchanging. Even the weather is constant. Egypt is an empire without disruption... Until one day, a man named Moses emerges from the Wilderness and delivers a message to the King: Set his nation of slaves free immediately, or face the anger of Jehovah God. Leahe has been a slave all her life, in a land full of Temples to the gods of her oppressors. When the Plagues strike Egypt, her life will change forever.

Nate and Ryder are brothers, in the not too distant future. They've chosen opposite sides of the most important decision that can ever be made, and both have to face the consequences, as the world turns against them both, in very different ways.

All of them will have to face opposition, violence, and fear. And all of he have only their hopes to see them through the most shocking challenges ever to face the world.

From the author of 'New Earth' Series comes a new perspective on a major Bible event.

Edited by Thomas Walker

Aaaand, it's up.

image.png

Book Four in the 'Between the Verses' Series.

Part Two of the Exodus Trilogy.

Now available on Amazon.

As before, I have to wait for all the Amazon Stores to get hold of this before I put it up free on my blog, or the search algorithm might decide I'm plagiarizing someone. It's a pain, I know, but the last time I put it up on my blog first, it took three weeks to unravel.

The paperback version is coming very soon. Give it a day or two, and I'll announce it here first. Once that's done, I can put the whole thing up free on the blog.

If you'd like to support the author, you can tell your friends, post a review, or purchase it on Amazon; and of course leave a rating or review.

And we should probably consider this thread to have spoilers for the foreseeable future. The forum does have Spoiler tags for those who wish to be considerate of first time readers.