JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

2018-2019 Circuit Assembly Programs

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2026 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

• 2 months later...

We have our “Be Strong!” Circuit assy this weekend. We will meet our new circuit and new CO too.  Its like Jehovah’s chariot has changed up a gear, even the attendant training is all new. What else will we get at the AGM which is just around the corner, so to speak. 

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

3 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

We have our "Be Bold!" Circuit Assembly this weekend.^_^

Hey, Sister - enjoy!  We had ours last Sunday.  You will not want to miss a word!  New CO/wife as well.  They will be at my congregation next month and very anxious to spend time with them.  

5 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

We have our "Be Bold!" Circuit Assembly this weekend.^_^

Same here, ours will be on Sunday ☺️

The only thing I will be missing are any videos because we rent a municipal sports hall for our assemblies and there are no screens. The Spanish usually have got one day of the weekend and we the other.

To this David said: “What have I done now? I was only asking a question!”

– 1 Samuel 17:29

Just got back from Be Bold CA. Very interesting information on idols....(only if you want to know.)

Spoiler

...and when they came into play in worship, then boldness when Peter had to speak to Caiaphs.

But the best part, for us anyway, was when Br. Delbert Stevens (CO) gave the part Take Your Stand For True Worship, could have heard a pin drop during the whole talk. Very intense and pointed like he was trying to get us to sit up and take special note. Don't mean to make a big deal about it but truly that's the way it felt. The auditorium of 1003 people was almost silent.

The last part, Your Boldness Will Be Richly Rewarded, spoke about Boldness, Faith and Endurance being inter-connected. You can't have one without the other and if one is weak the others will be too. The point of Rahab, how she had faith in Jah, whom she had heard about. Helped her to be bold to help the spy's then after she was saved how she had to have endurance to change her lifestyle, telling men how she has changed her life and how difficult that must be- same as for us when we come into the truth. We make changes and have to explain it to family and acquaintances, takes faith and boldness. 

Lots more but I digress.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

Humorous start to our assembly:

The brothers doing sound played our opening song in a chorus version.  Too bad it wasn't in English. Lololol.

We all sang extra loud to drown out the distracting foreign words. Lolol

Ran out of space in my "Be Bold!" notebook.  Sooooooo many important points and so little room to write.  ^_^

Nobody baptized today.  But the other half of Circuit had three yesterday.

Michigan 7-A had 561 attendence for am .

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

2 hours ago, onBoard17 said:

We just had our "Be Bold!" Assembly in Ma, our "Branch Rep" was Bro Morris from the GB :)

Most confusing.

Thought everyone's 'Branch Rep'  was the "Be Strong" Assembly.

888867694_BeStrongBranchRep.GIF.1f20c93d0b27443170e75d25bfab2232.GIF

Does that mean that your "Be Strong" will switch to your C.O.?

1549575181_BeBoldCircuitOverseer.GIF.d2ea2cd2491ca9811df59602acb344b0.GIF

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

2 hours ago, Friends just call me Ross said:

Thought everyone's 'Branch Rep'  was the "Be Strong" Assembly.

Good catch! :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Our Be Bold! assembly happened today at our Montreal Assembly Hall. Peak attendance this morning was 2,133, and there were 10 baptized.

One of those baptized was a very elderly (don't know how old) sister in a wheelchair. Two caregivers (likely son and daughter-in-law, or vice-versa) sat with her in the front row to help her stand for the questions. For the baptism, she had to be transferred into a regular chair and both of the baptizing brothers came up out of the pool to carry her down. Both brothers had to baptize her. Their first two attempts, while she was still in the chair, were unsuccessful. Because of the positioning, her knees stayed above the water. So then they removed her from the chair and tried again. You should have heard the shout of applause when, this time, they finally succeeded! There was also a huge smile on the sister's face! Then the brothers, without using the chair, carried her up the steps out of the pool to her wheelchair, and all the time she was waving to her family and friends! It was so heartwarming!

11 minutes ago, Tortuga said:

Very cool!

Our AH has a lift similar to this..

7869-a-sq.jpg.ae41c88fb90bae4f6f00b2d8e69eb6eb.jpg

This sister doesn't look quite as old as the one at our assembly. The device looks like it would be useful though, but it's not that often we would have a need for it.

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

Peak attendance this morning was 2,133, and there were 10 baptized.

Ours was 1042 and we had 4 baptized. I find it interesting that the ratio is about the same :)

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

1 hour ago, Sheep said:

This sister doesn't look quite as old as the one at our assembly. The device looks like it would be useful though, but it's not that often we would have a need for it.

The lift is stored in the pump room. I haven't seen it used at any of our assemblies yet.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

9 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

Look forward to song 48 being released in Gaelic at some point. Beautifully rendered with bagpipes and all. Reminded me a lot of a few of my favourite Enya songs.

Sent from my S60 using Tapatalk

Eh? What? bagpipes?🧡

Where?

4 hours ago, ChocoBro said:

At the Be Bold assembly before the morning program, during the musical introduction part, Song 48 is played with bagpipes and a sister singing in (I think) Irish gaelic.

YES!!!  I've been listening to that music and I felt fairly certain that the language was Irish Gaelic... it's a beautiful, soft language; doesn't sound like anything else... ❤️

On 7/3/2018 at 7:14 AM, mserskine said:

I'm really electrified of the what I heard in Be Bold! assembly! During the afternoon music prelude, song 63 is song in my language with beautiful musical arrangement! I'm really amazed that all music prelude in modern style. 

Anyone have a copy of it? Please send me in Email.